Hello! Thanks to all reviewers for your information, we're excited to be staying at Gaudi's Nest in November! A few questions, if you please:
- will our US electronics work or do we need to bring an adapter?
- are coffee, coffee filters, condiments in the apartment, or should we bring? What type coffee filter?
- do you have names for nearby grocery store?
We are staying in Apt 1 2nd floor. Please let us know if you have advice about this apartment. Thank you!
- As noted above, you will need adapters. I would suggest bringing several or one that has a way to plug more than one thing in at once. Especially if you are going to charge a few phones at a time.
- We only drink tea. I would email the office about the coffee maker. They are very helpful! Each apartment may have different amenities as well.
- We just used the small markets in the area but two larger ones are:
Sagrada Familia Market on Carrer de Padilla
Consum (Supermercados) on Carrer de Valencia
Look for them on Google Maps.
- We stayed in Apartment 7 which is on the 4th floor but is really the 6th floor. There are two flights of stairs for each floor.
The rooftop is amazing for a Happy Hour or dinner. Dine at the restaurant next door - El Tasted de L'Artur. Great tapas!
Enjoy your time in Barcelona!
You will need US to European adapters.
Can't remember but I think we bought coffee there.
A grocery store and several excellent restaurants nearby.
There is a note in the flat showing you where the store is.
Enjoy your stay.
The owner is very helpful. Drop him a note and I am sure he willtell you about the coffee
Get an answer from Gaudi's Nest staff and past guests.