We are in the process of booking a trip to your Camp as part of an Africa tour, Please advise ...
1. What wildlife would you expect to see in January
2. What wildlife would you expect to see in May
3. What wildlife would you expect to see in October
4. What are the usual weather conditions in January
5. What are the usual weather conditions in May
6. What are the usual weather conditions in October
7. When is the absolute best time to travel to have the best opportunity of seeing wildlife
Many Thanks ... Dave & Fiona
Hello Dave and Fiona,
You will love Africa no matter when you come, however the best way to make a decision would be to tell your Travel Agent what you are most interested in seeing - birds, predators - what type of safari you want - water, land - and which weather conditions you would prefer.
Given all this information your agent we build the perfect itinerary for you. If you do not have a travel agent please contact our enquiries department via the Wilderness Safaris website and they will be able to get you in contact with the best agent near you.
We look forward to seeing you when you come to Africa,
The Wilderness Safaris Customer Care Team.
Get an answer from Wilderness Safaris King's Pool Camp staff and past guests.