I have always stayed in jr suite with my husband and two children. My second child is now over 2 so we are can't book a jr suite as the second child must be under 2 (infant) They want me to book a family room (same price as jr suite) but my two small children will not sleep in the second room on their own. We tried it before when we had a newborn and all 4 of us ended up in main bedroom. very disappointed that we can't be accommodated after 7 visits to the hotel! We just want the jr suite so the kids can play in the little garden attached :-(
Anyone else had this issue??
I am disabled, and a full-time wheelchair user, therefore I need to be certain that a room will work for me before I book it. I have contacted the hotel direct and through my travel agent but seem to be getting different information. I have been told that the junior suites, particularly those on the ground floor, are fully accessible, there are no steps, and it is possible to get a wheelchair into the shower area, next to the toilet and next to the bed. Can anyone help with this? Do you have any photos?
1) Is breakfast buffet style, with fried eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, etc. and take as much as you want?
2) How does the 'a la carte' work. Do we give a menu choice to a waiter and the food is then delivered to the table. I prefer buffet style then I can choose freely what I want and how much..
3) Can you please clarify why this hotel is called an 'a la carte' type?
Could you please tell me if there is a petanque terrain, facilities indicate boules, but pictures show indoor bowling, thanks
1) The sun beds look squashed-in. Is it possible to put them on the grassed areas?
2) I read comments regarding badly behaved, noisy children. Is this a problem?
3) Will you be taking bookings in November 2019? If so, they are not showing as yet on the TUI web site.
We are regular visitors to the hotel. There was a promised refit of the gym by the time of our next visit in January 2019. We were promised new equipment (a rowing machine and two spinning bikes). Can any recent visitors tell me what equipment is in the gym now? Any advice much appreciated....
is there much to do at night, we are looking for a quiet holiday but still looking for some entertainment