I was looking at staying at his hotel in april but i cant seem to find out much more details about the all inclusive facilities what time does it start and finish drink wise, what are the restaurants like is the beach bar all inclusive any more information would be great before i book
I am looking to book this hotel for July this year, and have a few queries wondering if anyone can help, first time in Egypt and a bit worried to get what we would like.
1. Does the hotel have a kids club and what are the times, do you have to travel to it??
2. Is the beach child friendly? - shallow water, soft sand etc
3. Is the all inclusive all over? - have heard you can not get on beach or with entertainment.
4. Is all inclusive all drinks and Ice cream?
5. Is there evening entertainment and is the all inclusive included where there is entertainment?
6. How far is it to the nearest biggish town/market etc.
7. Can children use the spa/sauna? - my 11 year I,d daughter developed a taste for the sauna in Turkey last year and now it's a bit of a must!!
Really hoping someone can help.... Please, really looking forward to booking it just a bit worried about getting ripped off and not getting what advertised!!