- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It is a very nice a calm beach. The road to the beach is sandy and bumpy but the beach is worth it. The parking lot is 5 EUR a day, there is also a bar at the beach and you can rent an umbrella with 2 chairs for 10 EUR a day (which is a very good price for what we saw at other beaches). Its not the most beautiful beach but its big, calm, not crowded, so I would say worth visiting if you want to relax.Written 15 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing views, great beach, nice bars, easygoing, wonderful fish restaurant and great chef. Absolutely recommended for families, couples and singlesWritten 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best landscapes of western Sardinia! Perfect for trekking or sun-bathing. Spectacular view from the top of Capo Pecora, where you can also see the canyon. Unmissable panoramic point.Written 26 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Museum is small and cosy and at the same time free of charge and it is run by craftsman and owner who lives from selling hand made knifes. Prices starts from 24€ and goes up to 150€. If you plan to visit attractions around it is worth to step in and get to Arbus.Written 8 August 2019
- Clean, nice bar with good prices, epic sunset. In september there is enough space and you can chill out on that realy nice beach. One of the best in that region!Written 24 September 2017
- where the miners kid they have holiday,this place are locate in the soth west of sardinia and is part of bluemines cycle/trekking intineraryWritten 13 February 2017
- Only a few lucky ones have the privilege to experience this remote area in low season, when there's hardly a single person at the beach and you can immerse yourself in pure magic wilderness.
I had the chance to visit briefly the Marina two weeks ago and I was very pleased in finding the beach and shore so clean and tranquill.
Many thanks to Franco Caddeo for receiving everyone with a warm welcoming and for his relentless work and passion in taking care of the area for the benefit of the public.Written 22 May 2016
- Take a walk near Laguna, observe old houses and renewd one. Walk across the quay, see how beautiful this place is. Go visit the Old Tower, wait until the sun goes down. I think that it's a very magic place to visit, to return to the beauty in simple things.Written 18 August 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Arbus