Top Attractions in Holetown
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Driveway to side of church, plenty of parking with picnic tables. Free to drive into and park. Small on site beach bar and Lifeguard tower. Incredible snorkelling- take beach shoes as uneven underwater surface. Stays shallow quite a long way out. Beyond the breaking waves we saw multiple types of really quite large fish very quickly - we even saw a Puffer fish!Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of options here, food, drink, watersports and watertaxi pick ups. Recommended if visiting, parking available.Written 21 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous turtles and wreck trip today great fun and great value a definite highlight of our trip we saw lots of turtles and magnificent fish.Written 6 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We decided to have a movie night during our recent trip to Barbados. We were blown away by the fact you can order food and drink and have it delivered to your seat. It wasn't just normal cinema food like popcorn and candy, they had fried chicken for example. The seats were comfortable. There is the option of paying more and getting a chaise longue type seat.Written 29 June 2022
- Cartier at duty free prices.
Limegrove is a delightful place for shopping luxury splurges, high quality experience and extremely courteous and friendly service.
Daytime is fine but caution should be taken at night in Holetown.
Keep to the Shopping centre and do not venture across the street at night.
Be careful when taking cabs and only use approved taxi drivers from your hotelWritten 25 January 2022
- Don’t miss the lectures here on the history of Holetown during the Holetown Festival in February. A suitable location for day visits as well.Written 29 February 2020
- Exceptionally caring staff. Great range of toys. I left my 20 month old daughter for several sessions, even though she has never attended nursery before, and they took tremendous care of her.Written 19 August 2015
- We had a fabulous trip with Hayden and the team. We saw the turtles and thousands of fish on a ship wreck. We even saw a manta ray swimming below us. Hayden and team looked after everyone beautifully and they really care about the turtles and the environment. We also had a lot of fun going down the slide at the back of their boat.
We’ve been to barbados many times and this was the best boat trip for turtles and snorkelling that we have ever been on.
Thoroughly recommend.. top bajan service from a wonderful friendly team xWritten 23 July 2022
- A great selection of different local gifts and crafts. Reasonably priced and friendly and helpful staff.Written 18 January 2022
- The rum tour was great defo recommend it, but this post is more about A+tours and events. I have been out with these guys 4 times during my holiday. Can not rate them highly enough, so friendly and funny. They are very organised and are exactly where they say they will be at the right time. Good value for money, I don’t think you would be able to do it much cheaper using a taxi and you certainly would not get the personal service. Their whole concern is your well-being.Written 12 August 2022
- The welcome is always warm and the drinks are cold. It’s a lovely place to watch the sunset on the rail or you can sit inside in their air conditioned comfy lounge.
If you’re lucky to visit at the weekends “Bad Guys” will be serving their delicious seafood tapas and tacos.
Always a favourite of ours and we visit several times during our trips.Written 31 July 2022
- We had the best time diving with Hightide. Sim, Rohan, Lenny, Victor and the rest of the team were very friendly and professional, and we always felt safe and looked after. We did 7 great dives - couldn’t recommend Hightide more!Written 2 July 2022
- Friendly staff and cheap beer. Sadly no food at lunch and an unimpressive view. Pleasant experience but no reason to returnWritten 3 February 2022
- There were 10 of us, 8 adults and two young teenagers. Our charter lasted from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM. The lunch prepared on board was delicious, and the drinks (full bar) flowed continuously. The perfect weather also helped. Brian (the owner) and Fox were incredibly helpful and friendly. It was just a perfect day, I even saw some sea turtles!Written 5 January 2020
- The boat picks you up at your hotel or resort and Haydz goes in the water with you. Because he knows the turtles they come to him. It is amazing what s underthere. I saw sting rays and batfishes and turtles of course. A very enjoyable trip I highly recommend.Written 16 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Holetown
- The best day trips from Holetown according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Beautiful Coastal Sightseeing Tour of Barbados
- Island Tour
- Private Island Coast Tour in Barbados
- Barbados Private Custom Island Tour
- Barbados Small-Group or Private Coastal Sightseeing Tour