Points of Interest & Landmarks
Top Attractions in Primorsko
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome place with mesmerising energy and beautiful nature. You should check it whenever you go through Primorsko!!!Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Beach. I recommand to go with a car until the old Perla building. Even the parking spaces are between the trees in the forest the beach it s great there and the new restaurant and bar are greatWritten 1 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best beach in south Bulgaria. Plenty of choices to enjoy catching sun and swim. Protected by sand dunes, no entry fees.
Affordable tarrifs for umbrella and sunbeds.
Very big, plenty of space to enjoy pure nature!
Limited parking slots.
Blue Flag for 2021Written 1 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took our children to Ropotamo river for a boat trip. We had a good time. The gentleman who was selling the tickets was very polite and friendly. I didn’t see the woman with the cigarette and coffee that other people mentioned in their reviews. The boat trip itself was very enjoyable, the captain didn’t talk a lot, but was friendly at the end of the journey. The nature itself was beautiful and green everywhere leaving the peaceful feeling. I was just sitting, watching and enjoying the ride. Pity, they don’t do the way to the sea. We saw a few birds and a small water snake. We paid 70lv for 2 adults and 3 children - a bit overpricy in my opinion.Written 6 August 2022
- Very interesting and well organised. Nice and friendly staff that are knowledgeable about the exposition. Make sure to check the new Bulgarian coast pirate exhibit.Written 12 August 2021
- We came as an family with a small chiled and two of us are persons with dissabilities. We came to the aquapark. We didnot get any sale from price as persons with dissabilities. Our grandfather wants to go to the toilet and has a problem to stay long time but they didnot let him go inside to sit down or to the toilets.
Or baby wants to go to the child pool. We were so dissapionted when we try it and was freezing. That water was like from freezer. Then we tried another big pool. There was water only 21 ° degrees. How is this possible? I called manager. When si came she told me that if we dont like it we can go. They did not return us money. When I asked her if is ok to have child pool cold around 19° degrees she just tried water also in that big pool with 21°degrees. She said she can not do anything. She said that she cannot influence the temperature of the water.
We was in lot of aquaparks but we never left it in 30 minutes. Also we never met the pool with water cold aroun 19 or 20 degrees. Usually in sport swimming pools is water aroun 23 degrees. Is not possoble to have this cold water in baby/ child pool and in other also.
We will never more come this aquapark. Personal is incompetent. We came there to have a nice family day with lot of fun. If we were stay there we will take with us also urinari track infection and another health problems from cold water.
As a proof is a photo of a thermometer in one of pools.Written 6 July 2022
- We had the most amazing day with Elsa and Lambert!
A private tour of the south of Bulgaria for our family of four couldn’t have been better!
It started with them meeting us at our hotel and then visiting some local historical spots and then travelling south along the coast to some amazing natural beaches.
We weren’t rushed at all, and had the time to stop and talk and ask questions. For two people who aren’t native Bulgarians, they both certainly knew a lot about the history of the county and area that we were in.
At the end of the trip they surprised our children with a trip to a local adventure park and some high ropes. Our boys have both said it’s the best day they’ve had in a long time.
Thank you both again for an amazing day. Would recommend it to anyone and everyone, you won’t regret it!Written 4 August 2022
- Excellent place and committed young people! The SUP yoga early in the morning is a must
Respect for the environmental initiatives.Written 13 August 2021
- Professionals, great dive place with underwater chapel and a mermaid sculpture.
They speak Czech, Russian, english, polishWritten 24 June 2021
- To start with, the place is difficult to find although it is situated right by the main road from Sozopol to Primorsko - there is a parking lot on the right side just after the crossing of the main road and the one that leads to Arkutino resort area, no signs at all. Then you need to go back some 50 meters and there is a path between the trees and hidden there is the first board showing this is the Arkutino swamp a.k.a. the Bear Swamp, plus some other information boards, in Bulgarian only unfortunately, about the flora and fauna that can be found at the site.
The swamp is not quite small and shallow, about 0.5 meters deep only, but lots of specific plants and animals grow and live there. It also lies on the Via Pontica - Europe's second largest bird migration route. This is one of the richest places in white and yellow water lilies in Bulgaria. It is a part of the Ropotamo Nature Reserve as well.
The place is quite neglected, due to unknown reason, but it is still very beautiful and well worth your time to visit it. You can walk in the swamp on the small bridge built over water and see the lilies. It is good to have a binocular, like me, for a better view.Written 8 August 2021
- The instructors speak English, Czech, Russian, Slovak and Bulgarian.
They offer PADI Courses and dive tripsWritten 22 June 2021
- Very nice place with great cocktails, incredible music and great service. Situated in the quiet part of the city, it is not crowded with people, which for me is just perfect. We went for a drink almost every night during our summer vacation.Written 22 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Primorsko
- The best outdoor activities in Primorsko according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Primorsko on Tripadvisor