Points of Interest & Landmarks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome place with mesmerising energy and beautiful nature. You should check it whenever you go through Primorsko!!!Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Beach. I recommand to go with a car until the old Perla building. Even the parking spaces are between the trees in the forest the beach it s great there and the new restaurant and bar are greatWritten 1 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best beach in south Bulgaria. Plenty of choices to enjoy catching sun and swim. Protected by sand dunes, no entry fees.
Affordable tarrifs for umbrella and sunbeds.
Very big, plenty of space to enjoy pure nature!
Limited parking slots.
Blue Flag for 2021Written 1 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not bad , but also nothing exciting other than a couple of kingfishers.
Perhaps have pictures inside the boats of some of the animals/ birds we could see.Written 21 September 2022
- Very interesting and well organised. Nice and friendly staff that are knowledgeable about the exposition. Make sure to check the new Bulgarian coast pirate exhibit.Written 12 August 2021
- To start with, the place is difficult to find although it is situated right by the main road from Sozopol to Primorsko - there is a parking lot on the right side just after the crossing of the main road and the one that leads to Arkutino resort area, no signs at all. Then you need to go back some 50 meters and there is a path between the trees and hidden there is the first board showing this is the Arkutino swamp a.k.a. the Bear Swamp, plus some other information boards, in Bulgarian only unfortunately, about the flora and fauna that can be found at the site.
The swamp is not quite small and shallow, about 0.5 meters deep only, but lots of specific plants and animals grow and live there. It also lies on the Via Pontica - Europe's second largest bird migration route. This is one of the richest places in white and yellow water lilies in Bulgaria. It is a part of the Ropotamo Nature Reserve as well.
The place is quite neglected, due to unknown reason, but it is still very beautiful and well worth your time to visit it. You can walk in the swamp on the small bridge built over water and see the lilies. It is good to have a binocular, like me, for a better view.Written 8 August 2021
- The negatives- the park has seen better days & some TLC needed . The park appears to be run by 18 year old & could definitely do without seeing attendants snogging.
The positives- great value for money . Lots of slides and the pool is clean & large . Plenty of loungers & the younger child area is brilliant & parents can watch on . Food & drink great value . The female lifeguard worked very hard jumping in regular to help small children. Staff member at top of slides assisted the public to have a great safe time . My teens has a fabulous day & I could relax by the pool.Written 16 August 2022
- Very nice place with great cocktails, incredible music and great service. Situated in the quiet part of the city, it is not crowded with people, which for me is just perfect. We went for a drink almost every night during our summer vacation.Written 22 August 2018
- Perfect activity for anyone who enjoys adventure! Highly recommend this. Not only the driver but the passengers will have fun as well! Very friendly owners and beautiful nature!Written 30 September 2023
- Excellent place and committed young people! The SUP yoga early in the morning is a must
Respect for the environmental initiatives.Written 13 August 2021
- Professionals, great dive place with underwater chapel and a mermaid sculpture.
They speak Czech, Russian, english, polishWritten 24 June 2021
- The instructors speak English, Czech, Russian, Slovak and Bulgarian.
They offer PADI Courses and dive tripsWritten 22 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Primorsko
- The best outdoor activities in Primorsko according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Primorsko on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Primorsko with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Primorsko on Tripadvisor
Primorsko Attractions Information