Ski & Snow Tours • Bike Tours
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing service - friendly personal and very helpful.
Initially visited for some help with directions to another trip we had booked. The gentleman I saw was so nice - he called a taxi for us as we misjudged how far away the venue was and also tried to call the venue to say we'd be late.
We decided to return and hire bikes a few days later and hadn't made a reservation but the same gentleman saw to us and managed to secure the last 3 bikes. This gentleman was so so helpful and showed us a few trails we could follow.
Would highly recommend and one of the friendliest places you could go for customer service! Brilliant place.Written 6 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had two unforgettable adventures with Ylläs Experiences in March, both arranged by our very nice guide, Jana. The first was a magical reindeer ride in the snowy forest from a farm run by Mikka and Sanna and their two dogs. They taught us about these beautiful antlered-animals, took us on a traditional sleigh ride and allowed us to interact with and feed the females and young ones. The second experience was an evening snowmobile tour to a wilderness hut with dinner, sauna and ice-bath. Jana and her team mate Mikko went out of their way to prepare the food according to our special needs, and were always very accommodating. The sauna and ice-bath experience was a real highlight. Jana made herself available to take pictures and give advice. There was never any time pressure during the entire outing. During the return ride in the dark, we stopped at a clearing in the forest to marvel at the starry skies just as some northern lights appeared on the horizon. We definitely recommend both tours and our guide Jana.Written 17 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly guide.
Made a few stops for pictures and explaining stuff
Very warm genuine person!
Definitly recommandWritten 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Akaslompolo with Lapland Travel in January 2020. Everything was perfectly taken care of. Every activity was organised and even the extra activities fitted the travelscheme perfectly.
The travelguides were pleasant people and always down for a chat and most importantly, always there to answer your questions. I would totally recommend to travel with Lapland Travel! I might even go to Lapland again, someday!Written 19 August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Akaslompolo
- These are the best places for couples seeking bike tours in Akaslompolo:See more bike tours for couples in Akaslompolo on Tripadvisor