- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We went on Sunday as there are also traditional crafts, presented. Recommended, very enriching experience:)Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An excellent ski resort with two long red/blue runs, a worthy black run and a decent learner slope. Lifts good quality with the main one being six seater with heated seats. Has adequate options for food on the slopes too.Written 22 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience for anyone. The cave has no lights installed so you need to wear a helmet with a light. You can see the inhabitants like bats and piders. It has a beautiful water stream / creek flowing through the bed of the cave. Go for it! Children must be at least 6 years old (they check their health insurance ID for age)Written 21 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a nice path from parking passing the ski lift on the path for ski-running trail (you are passing little river several times). Otherwise you will walk on the road quite full of cars. Worth a see!
.Written 24 September 2020
- This tiny, but efficient tourist office is in the center of the village of Zuberec. English speaking staff, maps (some free of charge), timings of public transport, information on accommodation in the surroundings are available in the well-organized office.
Zuberec is a pleasant relief after all the hustle and bustle in nearby Zakopane. Peace and quiet after just a short busride across the border.Written 16 April 2021
- Grześ (Polish for little George) is called Lučna (meadowy) in Slovakia probably because meadows reach far up it southwestern slopes. With 1653m it is not a high peak, but the views from its summit are excellent and it is uniquely located on the border between two countries. Good trails lead up to the top from both sides of the border.
If you want to do a traverse of Grześ and are staying in Zakopane it is probably best to take a morning bus to Zuberec in Slovakia. From there it took me 3½ hours to get to the summit. Less if you take the bus all the way up into the valley beyond the village of Zverovka (I did not know it went that far). From the summit down into the Chocholowska valley to the bus stop at the park entrance on the main road to Zakopane took me another 2 hours and 20 minutes. Overall distance is 25 km (elevation difference 1000m).
If you want to do this tour the other way around, keep in mind that the last bus from Zuberec or Zverovka back to Zakopane leaves early or mid afternoon. From the park entrance at the Chocholowska valley buses depart until early evening. Check the tourist office or Zakopane bus station for exact timings.Written 6 March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Zuberec
- The best outdoor activities in Zuberec according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Zuberec on Tripadvisor