- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
26 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome location right in the middle of downtown. Unfortunatly closed when we got there but maybe next time. Very pretty !!Written 2 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of spirit and culture are there. Place is very beatifil and val. i reccomend to visit in te hummerWritten 24 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately we were late so we could not enter the palace to see the museum. But we could admire the exterior. The palace is definitely the most beautiful building of the main square.Written 7 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The wooden church from village Zboj was built in 1706. It has traditional three- sections, four- room structute (the nave, the sanctuary, the seats and the choir). It is one from two churches situated in open- air museum of Bardejov spa.Written 9 September 2018
- Can't believe this wooden church dates back to the very beginning of 16th century. The village of Hervartov, where the church stands, is only 10 minutes drive from Bardejov, the biggest town in area. But that drive takes visitors to completely different world, as Hervartov is small, and somewhat lost somewhere on the slopes of Cergov mountains (Čergov). Still in its mint condition St. Francis stands in the middle of the village, by small stream. We only got a chance to explore it from the outside, as it was closed on that sunday late morning. There was a notice with two phone numbers to call if you want to see what's inside - non of those phone numbers was answered, unfortunately. But it is still worth visiting, even if only for a little walk around.Written 25 February 2019
- The fountain is located right in the middle of the pedesteranian walkway area. No cars allowed in the center. Very pretty !!Written 2 September 2019
- In the front of the building is a good example of socialist architecture. A fountain depicting playing kidsWritten 2 September 2019
- Florian Gate is a characteristic point to take pictures in Bardejov. In the Middle Ages, there were 22 bastions, barbans, three gates and a moat. Each bastion was associated with another craftsman's guild. Saint Florian, to whom the gate was dedicated, was a martyr.Written 30 October 2018
- Very nice location in the middle of downtown area. A statue of Pope Paul is right outside the churchWritten 2 September 2019
- Backpacking through Slovakia & I noticed that this statue did not have a single photo to showcase it. It is a 30 second walk off the main road & is in the front of a church with twin clock towers (pictured in my photos) that is worth the step off of the road. Enjoy!Written 12 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Presov