- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
48 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- Awesome location right in the middle of downtown. Unfortunatly closed when we got there but maybe next time. Very pretty !!Written 2 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very kind personnel, picturesque and riveting tours with an experienced guide, I definitely recommend it to everyone, even families with young kids.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful Moorish-style building, nicely maintained, with Jewish museum in upper gallery. Memorial in grounds to the many Jews of Presov who were deported to the Nazi death camps in WWII. There are often excellent chamber music concerts.Written 12 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This national park is especially famous for the dark sky observations. We went there in the early night and spent several hours looking at the stars, it was truly amazing experience. Must do for city people who don't get a chance to see such sight due to high light pollution. Definitely recommend a trip when you're around.Written 4 February 2018
- Salt mine - sounds boring? You're wrong! Amazing survivor of 18th century technology - you can see the unique mechanism whereby ponies and horses drew up the salt solution from the depths and the drying houses where the salt was crystallized. Also the wooden tower which summoned the workers. Great trip back 200-300 years. Helpful staff.Written 12 April 2019
- A lot of spirit and culture are there. Place is very beatifil and val. i reccomend to visit in te hummerWritten 24 October 2019
- Unfortunately we were late so we could not enter the palace to see the museum. But we could admire the exterior. The palace is definitely the most beautiful building of the main square.Written 7 May 2019
- The wooden church from village Zboj was built in 1706. It has traditional three- sections, four- room structute (the nave, the sanctuary, the seats and the choir). It is one from two churches situated in open- air museum of Bardejov spa.Written 9 September 2018
- Can't believe this wooden church dates back to the very beginning of 16th century. The village of Hervartov, where the church stands, is only 10 minutes drive from Bardejov, the biggest town in area. But that drive takes visitors to completely different world, as Hervartov is small, and somewhat lost somewhere on the slopes of Cergov mountains (Čergov). Still in its mint condition St. Francis stands in the middle of the village, by small stream. We only got a chance to explore it from the outside, as it was closed on that sunday late morning. There was a notice with two phone numbers to call if you want to see what's inside - non of those phone numbers was answered, unfortunately. But it is still worth visiting, even if only for a little walk around.Written 25 February 2019
- The fountain is located right in the middle of the pedesteranian walkway area. No cars allowed in the center. Very pretty !!Written 2 September 2019
- At arrival you have to choose how long are you going to stay (children’s playground....)?!
No air condition - heavy sweaty air inside during hot summer!
Tap water for 0.9 € per liter maybe the most expensive water in Europe
Strongly recommended!!!!Written 25 August 2018
- Beautiful old quarry with lake in the middle. Water is bright and clean, swimming is only at your own risk. Perfect place to take photos and just relax surrounded by nature.
Negative - the road there is in bad condition, no parking space. You just have to leave your vehicle and walk the finale 500 m to quarry where ever you see space.Written 3 September 2022
- In the front of the building is a good example of socialist architecture. A fountain depicting playing kidsWritten 2 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Presov
- The best outdoor activities in Presov according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Presov on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Presov with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Presov on Tripadvisor