Tours near Hyvinkaa
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Very interesting place with inside and outside parts. A big collection nicely kept trains with rare models. There is a place for children to play train driver inside a small train (in the inside part) and draw what they saw. Big nicely kept territory with authentic buildings of old railway station and etc.Written 15 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The New Church of Hyvinkää is a modernist building designed by architect Aarno Ruusuvuori. It was built in 1961.
The church is quite big. It is 32 meters high and has 630 seats.
The surface material looks quite dirty and I am sure there is a renovation coming soon. There were already some test samples on one side of the church.Written 13 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On our visit, the main exhibition was the 'Sixty - Now' exhibition, which is the 60th Anniversary Exhibition of the Hyvinkää Artists' Association. It showcases contemporary art from local artists.
Two smaller exhibitions were Yrjö Saarinen's paintings and drawings, and the Helene Schjerfbeck room, which exhibits the artist's paintings and photos of her models in Hyvinkää. The latter one was very interesting.
The staff was very friendly and keen to explain all about the exhibitions.Written 13 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good sized shopping center with easy access both by car and train. Big and free underground garage for four hours. Plenty of shops and nice selection of places to eat / have a cup of coffee.Written 30 June 2020
- Nice view and interesting place. I recommend this place if you have kids or dogs... :) small walk and the city isnt too far from hereWritten 25 November 2018
- Two great courses. My favorite is North West which has been in better condition when I have visited Kytäjä.Written 20 March 2020
- Super fun! We did two excellent games: ’Ward’ was really scary and smart and ’Cave’ exciting ja fun. A special thanks to Daniel for super good service!Written 24 April 2021
- Nice track in the woods. I'm not experienced player so I can't say about it's difficutly, but for a beginner it was just right.Written 28 May 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Hyvinkaa
- The most popular things to do in Hyvinkaa with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Hyvinkaa on Tripadvisor
Hyvinkaa Attractions Information