- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
32 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- From Isparta to Eğridir have the chance to watch a magnificent road view. There are suitable areas for caravan or tent camping. You don't have to pay to enjoy a magnificent lake view.
There are cafes and restaurants to eat and hot / cold drinks with a lake view.
If you be in Eğdir on the day of the local market, you must visit.
If you see villagers selling fruit on the main roads, don't buy anything, it's too expensive. Unfortunately, picnickers leave garbage in natural areas.Written 7 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great tribute to an amazing man and well worth the visit. The only downside is that everything is written in Turkish. Unless you speak the language you cannot become properly absorbed into the experience. Whilst here don’t forget the Family section in the Cemetery almost next door and the great mans tomb just outside the village on a small hill.Written 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Once we arrived here on our drive from Isparta to Ankara
This village is famous for it's fields of lavenders and sunflowers
The farmers brilliantly staged their fields with decorative materials to make it picturesque
They are so nice to allow people take pictures for free, and without any sale pressure you can purchase items made of lavenders such as jam, soap,coffee and so on.
I did by lavender coffee to support their efforts, but didn't taste so good.
C U AROUNDWritten 29 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- capital of oxygen in mountains because there are many different tree's especially there is full of cedar ( mavi sedir ) tree's.
place to be with youre family, friends or can be even alone..
Many facilitys, hotels and restaurants...
healthy farm :-)
once experienced you will tell for sure to people you love..Written 21 May 2019
- Nice place to walk , clean and chilly inside , very old statues and artifact can be visited . You can buy fresh trout fish around the corner and eat it aswell. Small thea lounge is adorable tooWritten 15 August 2020
- The biggest mall in the area, it's not that big , but for small city like Isparta it's very good
It has all you need from clothing, playing area, restaurants and CafeWritten 11 August 2021
- This is a carpet museam that has a lot of antique carpets. I even recognized one of them. I still have one in my home. I guess it is old enought to show in museum.Written 7 June 2021
- Very beautiful nature, great road, so many emotions we have. Wonderful lakes near, Must have to visit .Written 2 July 2023
- Nice place for dinner, may be the only one with alcoholic drinks served. Special mezes , good price/quality.Written 23 May 2022
- Very nice place with huge area , but it needs more cares by government, like Maintenance, public toilet, cleaning
Unfortunately, please do not derelictionWritten 11 August 2021
- Golcuk is volcanic lake you can actually see it from higher places. I recommend you travel around the lake. It has beatiful ambience and nature.Written 7 June 2021
- it is by chance to visit it.
nice place yet not much visitors.
some old carpets and kilim fragments are gorgeous.
it is very close to city centre.
it may worth to visiyt for history lovers and handcrafts fanatics.Written 5 October 2015
- Great quality and natural products
I would recommend it definitely
Hakhan is owner
Friendly guy, speaks EnglishWritten 6 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Isparta
Isparta Attractions Information