- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Set overlooking the Copper Coast - fabulous views ,probably 50 miles. The couple who run the Art Hand have a great variety of talents and teach classes. The Sand art- which is mainly carried out on the local beaches is both intricate and beautiful....do look on their site. A telephone call will give you answers and start you on a journey.Written 4 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did not actually visit the center as it was closed the day we were there. Having said that the Copper Coast drive was well worth the trip. As well there were many places to stop along the way that gave information on the history of old. The scenic views were stunning for all of us to enjoy.Written 9 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a right good time so i did. one of the hidden gems of the copper coast. untold miles of really very lovely walking to be had if you follow cliff walks, caution necessary, extreme in places, you really dont have to climb anything, just be careful, if you want to venture out the headlands around Tra na Bmo especially, but it's worth it.Written 12 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.