Mountains • Ski & Snowboard Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went to visit our first Canadian national park, about 30 minutes from the US border with Vermont. They have a lot of trails for hiking and biking, and you can rent mountain bikes there. We did a trail called Trois-Etangs (Three ponds?) on foot. The trail is gravel and also used by bikes, but plenty wide so no issue there. There was a fee to get in, but it wasn't too bad, and seemed to be ample parking and clean restroom facilities at the visitor center.Written 23 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Au Vignoble d’Orford is a charming vineyard offering guided tours and tastings activities. During the guided tour, I enjoyed the panoramic view and the smell of nature while learning about the history of the vineyard and their working techniques. The ground is labored manually and there is no use of pesticides on the plants. Following the harvest season, they are able to produce four types of wines including Red, White, Rosé, and a fortified wine named the Forté, which is the one I enjoyed the most. Visit my Instagram (kelledstyle) for more pictures ;-)Written 25 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If visiting Quebec this is a must do experience, great views, fresh products and selection, fabulous staffWritten 19 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun easy up and down trail. What makes it unique are the twists and turns you do hugging around high level elevated topsWritten 1 March 2020
- First km or two follow the lake with an actual pretty steep incline followed by a steep decline. Up until the old cabin center and just past it the trail is filled with large spruce. Afterward it's basic forests. Very nice trailWritten 1 March 2020
- The Orford Arts Center sits just inside the Orford National Park up the hill from Magog. During the summer season, the venue offers a range of classical music concerts with internationally recognized artists. Some are there only to perform, but a number also teach for one or more weeks during the summer. You will also find concerts from the young artists studying at the Orford Music Academy and in August, the Prix Orford competition - with 3 nights of semi-final performances and a final evening performance that shouldn't be missed.
All of this musical excitement is complemented by natural grounds, outdoor sculpture garden and a picturesque pond.Written 15 September 2019
- Arrived in the afternoon, my wife and I had a very good massage.
Did not have dinner there, it was full. Nice clean room, good staff.
Breakfast (brunch) the next day was very ordinary, ok.
Played nine holes after breakfast, nice country golf course.
I will go backWritten 17 October 2016
- Warm greeting with a smile, excellent services and professional staff. I frequently visit Dome de Morphee and leave my appointments feeling like a princess . I cannot say anything negative about this establishment. Anne-Sophie and Cynthia always take great care of me.
Don’t even hesitate, book yourself a treatment and let them handle the rest for you.
BelindaWritten 30 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Orford