Hiking Trails • Jogging Paths & Tracks
Nature & parks in Pello
Top Parks & Nature Attractions in Pello, Finland
Nature & Parks in Pello
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Equipment Hire • Ski & Snowboard Areas
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We were on our way to Pello and we discovered this nature trail next to the road from Rovaniemi to Pello it is well indicated and it has signs that explains the history of Eero Mäntyranta and the environment is really beautiful it is not a hard trail so everybody can do it and it is really worth it.Written 6 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are various routes through the woods. It is sometimes quite hilly. There is a place where one can bbq.Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed Ritavalkea again, it was our second visit in 12 months. Ideal for our teenager who can ski well, and our youngest who is still a beginner.
Prices are very correct (€24 for 2 hours, for the 2 girls). The guys are very helpful. They have a small cafe, items are reasonably priced and they sell ‘pulls’, donuts and other treats. Tue and Fri, they are open from 17:30-20:30, and Sat-Sun from 11:00-16:00, which is ideal.Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pello
- These places are best for nature & parks in Pello:See more nature & parks in Pello on Tripadvisor