- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Definitely a place to stop by and relax if driving in area. Great sandy beach, cafe right on beach. Well kept area.Written 24 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to go, great walk, urban architecture combines with old church’s surrounding. If you gets cold, Mom Cafee will warm up with delicious coffeeWritten 4 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Roosisaare bridge at the end of Tamula promenade offers a beautiful view of the lake Tamula and town of Voru. There is also a National Geographic yellow window close to the bridge (on the beach promenade). In the other end of the bridge is Roosisaar (Rose island) peninsula. You can also go for a bike ride around the lake, it is approximately 10 kilometers.Written 29 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A welcoming place half-way between the Central Town Square and Lake Tamula. Worth a visit to learn more about the region and explore high quality art exhibitions. Recommend to have a look at the museum shop and get a bottle of the local mineral water.Written 21 June 2020
- Beautiful Catherine’s alley runs from new town centre square to Tamula beach promenade. There is also a statue of Catherine The Great (Katariina II) and a very good cafe with tables on the alley in summer (Katariina cafe).Written 6 July 2019
- A good place to receive tourist information, publications, maps, travel tips. Thanks to the visit to the tourist information, we arrived at violent places where we did not know
and he was able to go. Excellent service, different languages.Written 6 November 2018
- Beautiful Katariina church is located next to the town centre square and it is the oldest church in Võru. Võru was established in 1784, the church of St Catherine was built in 1788-1792, opened in 1793. There is an old prayer you can say in the church to St Catherine and light a candle if you are single and want to get married :)
A husband, St. Catherine;
A handsome one, St. Catherine;
A rich one, St. Catherine;
A nice one, St. Catherine;
And soon, St. Catherine!Written 12 August 2019
- I have been coming to Estonia for 8 years and latterly have discovered St John's for the Sundays there if possible several times. Just wish the priest be mre friendly and not disappear after serviceWritten 12 August 2015