- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Worth to visit. For 1 (one!) EUR ticket we got full guided tour. The lady spoke only Russian but for us it was not a problem.
The renovated house is excellent -- full of authentic (Soviet era) history beginning from 40-s.Written 15 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small but cosy museum. There was few exhibitions of developing irons, history of town Sillamae and periods of Second world war and Soviet times. Exibition of typical room in 1950th in Soviet times, large collection of stones and minerals, exhibition of radio and TV development and exhibition of estonian national constume. It was educational trip. I enjoyed it.Written 1 September 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place to take a stop on your travels and strech legs. In the middle of quite shabby looking Sillamäe is a boulevard that is beautiful and breathtaking. I recomend the short walk from the Mere puiestee stairs to the sea. Next to the sea is childrens playground. When we visited the seaside was under construction and there was no caffes, hope there will be some.Written 11 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small but very beautiful Orthodox church located on the bank of the river. We got lucky as it was open and had time to light a candle and admire the church inside. Don't miss it if you visit Sillamae!Written 13 September 2018
- The St. George and St. Adalbert Church a small Catholic Church well located near the beautiful park and seafront of Sillamae.Written 13 September 2018