- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Narrow Water Castle is right opposite this keep and the castle is also worth a visit. This is the mini castle on the river. Excellent!Written 28 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- friendly and v helpful staff, also recently got coffee machine. Internet, photo copying, plenty of free parking right outside, just off the main streetWritten 20 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed as a group of 10 and had rented a few extra pods to allow for more space. Pods could definitely sleep 4 people - larger than what I expected - we had max of 3 in each pod and had loads of space. Each pod was very clean as were the showers, communal pod and kitchen. The outside seating areas and fire pits were great. When the rain started we made us of the beautifully quaint communal pod. Could not recommend highly enough as a place to stay and we will certainly be back.
As for the water sports (very surprised to read negative reviews) - we had an absolutely fabulous time - Patsy and Adele made sure of that. As a group we belly laughed more than we had in a long time - paddle boards, banana boat and then coasteering - we didn’t feel rushed at either activity with Patsy allowing us to choose when we wanted to move on. Patsy also took pictures when we were in the water and shared these with us after. Wonderful place and wonderful people - we had such a great weekend - thanks again east coast adventure glamping pods and activity centre - you deserve the 5 starsWritten 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Attending the Halloween event last weekend with my child and partner. Was decent enough, the child enjoyed it but I wouldn't rush back anytime soon. Not that many animals on show, the indoor play area was more geared for older kids. We did enjoy the toy tractors and trailers but many were broke with bits lying around not removed by the staff. Barrel ride was priced extra once inside. Also it wasn't too well sign posted from the main road but we used the sat nav to find it.Written 30 October 2018
- Top Rate Bar and Nightclub. Food and service is excellent. Had a Beautiful meal and plenty of really bitter BUT cheap pints. The owner is a nice young Turkish chap Michael or Micky. Great day out for Father’s Day June 2022. Con. Drinks are very expensive. Beautiful WARRENPOINT.Written 22 June 2022
- There was a party of us eating here for Mother's day, admittedly it was very busy, and the staff were doing their best under the circumstances. But the food was very nice, plates were warm when being served, and there was very generous portions on the plates. All reports back from friends of mine that have eaten here have been very positive. I enjoyed the roast beef, and will be back very soon.Written 22 March 2018
- This is the second castle and is located in Narrow Water Forest. It is a lovely ancient ruin and the forest is great to full of mountain bike tracks and a great view of the quarry.Written 12 August 2020
- A real wee gem of a place, lovely cosy fire and friendly staff, We visited on a Sunday afternoon in December and my husband really enjoyed the local craft beer.Written 19 December 2019
- This is right outside the main area of WarrenPoint and past the dock. Nice views along the water and a great place for a walk or jog.Written 30 July 2021