4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Top Attractions in Tzimol
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The experience was very fun! Lots of jumping to the water and swimming in a beautiful river.
The staff was great, explained everything we needed to know in English and they were very fun they made the entire experience so much better!
אגב אפשר להגיע אליהם דרך בית חב״ד סן כריסטובל, והם יודעים קצת עברית.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Stunning waterfalls with clean, well maintained paths. There are plenty of places to swim, too. We stayed a night in the cabins and it was very relaxing. We also enjoyed the restaurant on site. The food was good and prices were fair.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We ventured from San Cristobal South towards Comitan and then the waterfalls of El Chiflon. From the moment you arrive at the base of the river, you are struck by the beautiful aqua-marine colored water. It's breathtaking. Hiking up through about seven waterfalls, you come to the massive Vela de Novia. The view from the platform just below the main falls is quite the experience. Get ready to be wet! Stunning view down the canyon. Loved this place and would return. One of the treasures of Chiapas. Go in the dry season for best water clarity and color (Jan/Feb). They have cabañas for rent overnight and you have the place to yourselves when it closes. About $15 per night.Written 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tzimol
- The best day trips from Tzimol according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Tour to the Chiflón Waterfalls and Montebello Lagoons
- El Chiflon Waterfalls and Montebello Lakes Day Trip from Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- El Chiflon Waterfalls and Montebello Lakes National Park Day Trip
- Montebello Lakes and Waterfalls Tour from San Cristobal
- Full Day Tour in Lagos de Montebello and El Chiflón