- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Seriously the best venue in Atlantic Canada! You can tell the owners have been working hard to make it the best it's ever been. Completely rebuilt the grandstands which offer a full view of the track from any seat (something you don't get at the other tracks in NB or NS). Affordable pricing and good cheap food at the canteens!!! There's also a really beautiful view of the ocean from the stands AND free event camping.Written 22 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an AMAZING adventure thought the over 250 colofull creations of hooked cushions from all over North America and thé world. A MUST SEE and experience. Free visite but you can help by leaving a fdonation for the upkeep of thé collection...Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- August 19, 2022. This course is 10 minutes from Shediac. Very good experience at Pine Needles Golf and Country Club. The staff at the Pro Shop were nice and helpful. They looked happy to work there, so that was refreshing. There are 2 courses. River and Pine. I played the Pine. It was relatively easy, with wide fairways and few difficult obstacles. It was in very good condition and well maintained. The greens were great. The green fees after 2pm were very good (100$ for two including cart). We were only 2 and it took about 3h45 to play, with no wait time. I recommend this course to players at all levels and I might try the River at my next visit in NB.Written 19 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Grand-Barachois
- The top attractions to visit in Grand-Barachois are: See all attractions in Grand-Barachois on Tripadvisor