Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and i and our 5 year old son went to winter laser world in December 2019 whilst on holiday in Levi. It was great fun! A lot of attention to detail had been paid to the layout of the battle area with bunkers, trenches, and lots of places to hide. Its location in the forest is also really atmospheric. We played against another family and really enjoyed ourselves. It was very well organised as well. Would definitely recommend to others.Written 31 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Magical and unique experience! The scenery was breathtaking, the reindeer sleigh through the forest was a one of a kind experience and followed by warm juice in the hut, ice fishing, snowshoeing, lunch of hot salmon and potato soup and a reindeer ride back. It was a great variety of Lapland activities. Petra was a fantastic host and kept us entertained and well-informed. Would highly recommend for anyone in the area looking for a fun-filled day of winter activities.Written 7 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked the fairytale ride for our 7 and 9 year olds. It was an amazing experience with children riding and adults leading the horses thru the winter wonderland. Children had a small spring celebration at a table set in the middle of the forest and looked for fairies, made a wish to the fairies and even saw the king of the forest and fairies Tapio ski by. Really friendly staff and tour was well planned and a joy to both children and adults!Written 26 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.