Free Things to Do in Levi
THE BEST Free Things to Do in Levi
Best Free Things to Do in Levi
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Equipment Hire
Ski & Snowboard Areas • Game & Entertainment Centres
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We arrived too late to the office to participate in any organised trips, so staff wonderfully helped us organise our own activities.
Once they discovered what we liked, they suggested several trails and options, while also recommended the places we needed to go to get the necessary gear.
The cross country ski trail map was some of the best money we spent on the trip!Written 11 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having left organising our activities in Levi to the last minute, we had to do everything ourselves, including getting all our hire gear. The tourist office recommended Elan and we were very satisfied by the experience.
We were renting cross country skis and the staff helped us quickly and efficiently, getting us all the gear we needed in less than 20 minutes. They were very relaxed about the rental length and even kept our boots for us as we skied that day.
The gear was excellent quality (having experienced cross country ski rentals in France, we were blown away) and well priced.
Returning and paying for the gear was also simple.
If I were to return to Levi, I'm sure I'd rent my gear here again.Written 11 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We absolutely loved our time at Kidsland. We made some very special family memories which we will never forget while sledging here. It’s a great place! I wish we were there right now.Written 22 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.