Nature & Wildlife Areas • Farms
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Ski & Snowboard Areas • Game & Entertainment Centres
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- When I came here with my mother and brother in 2014 just before Christmas, we were only there for one day but it was filled with events. You will be able to visit the ice hotel, where everything is made of solid ice, from the beds, the walls and even a bar with shot glasses made of ice, you can even smash them on the ground after downing a shot of vodka. You will meet elves there in large wooden huts, but these aren't the tiny elves with large ears you'd expect, but quite large and normal looking. Since this place is so high up on the planet, and since it was winter, you don't get sunlight for long; it tends to get dark around 4pm. All warm clothes are provided once you are there, but be careful, even just taking off your gloves you will feel the icy chill. There are sleds pulled by reindeer although these are slow, if you want something fast try a husky ride; as you race through the dark woods you will feel the ice cold wind lashing at your cheeks, for me it was the best part of the trip; just enjoy the experience while you can because they only let each family ride once. You can go down ice slides and make huge snow angels, just laying back you are swallowed by the snow, then we met Father Christmas. You are transported to a small hut and once inside you see an old man wearing red, when I met him he spoke with a Russian accent; we had our photos taken but since my brother and I were both in our teens we didn't get any gifts, my mother is still annoyed about that.Written 3 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hidden gem of a ski resort. Not the Alps but nevertheless a great place for a short break. Plenty of skiing and not much queuing for the lifts. A great beginners area. A short walk across the road there is plenty of accommodation, bars and restaurants.Written 26 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great area with 2 button drag lifts and 2 easy slops to learn and practice on.
The only negative was getting to it, it's a bit of a walk uphill or you can use the anchor lift, depending on your skiing ability.Written 4 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Amazing experience and a must-do for all sauna lovers! A lovely place in the pure nature, created with an eye for every detail.Written 9 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have a new adventure park with slides, drops and some climbing and the place is really fun for kids and adults. Its also in a nice location.Written 4 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a wonderful time snowshoeing to Santa’s cabin with Annalee! She was a lovely guide, had loads of facts to tell us and brought hot berry juice to drink when we arrived. The views were incredible and we got some amazing photos, the walk was really fun too despite falling over a few times. We would definitely recommend!Written 21 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Levi
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Levi:
- Levi Northern lights by snowmobile with BBQ
- Half-Day Snowmobile Tour in Lapland
- Family day: Reindeer and Husky by Snowmobile
- Husky Safari from Levi Including a Husky Sled Ride
- Ice Fishing by Snowmobile from Levi, Finland