- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A must do experience. Our boys (12 & 14 yo) really wanted to get here and they had lots of fun. It was one of the top experiences in LeviWritten 12 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Levilla kaydessa ala Jaya kaymatta. Huippu ruoka iloinen ja ystavallinen palvelu. When you visit in Levi don’t miss this place. Marvelous food, cheerful and lovely service. And don’t forget the snow castle.Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The peak is 581m above sea level and is easily accessible through gondola. There is one restaurant at the top and a campfire too. There is a marked walking trail which is suitable for children as well. The views are splendid from the top. The place is very windy and it is advisable to be fully covered to enjoy the views for longer time.Written 3 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I came here with my mother and brother in 2014 just before Christmas, we were only there for one day but it was filled with events. You will be able to visit the ice hotel, where everything is made of solid ice, from the beds, the walls and even a bar with shot glasses made of ice, you can even smash them on the ground after downing a shot of vodka. You will meet elves there in large wooden huts, but these aren't the tiny elves with large ears you'd expect, but quite large and normal looking. Since this place is so high up on the planet, and since it was winter, you don't get sunlight for long; it tends to get dark around 4pm. All warm clothes are provided once you are there, but be careful, even just taking off your gloves you will feel the icy chill. There are sleds pulled by reindeer although these are slow, if you want something fast try a husky ride; as you race through the dark woods you will feel the ice cold wind lashing at your cheeks, for me it was the best part of the trip; just enjoy the experience while you can because they only let each family ride once. You can go down ice slides and make huge snow angels, just laying back you are swallowed by the snow, then we met Father Christmas. You are transported to a small hut and once inside you see an old man wearing red, when I met him he spoke with a Russian accent; we had our photos taken but since my brother and I were both in our teens we didn't get any gifts, my mother is still annoyed about that.Written 3 June 2020
- This is a beautiful river that goes next to Levi. There are nice spots by the river on which you can have a bond fire, fish, swim and go canoeing.Written 3 March 2018