- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was an amazing experience in Lapland that one not to be missed. We were trained with video tutorials and given special shoes, helmets, suits, gloves and many other accessories. The cart car has 13 H/P engine and can speed up to 60km/h. It has a speed and safety monitor and the side of the tracks are made of 2 feet tall tick snow wall. So safety is promised.
The race was between the four of us. The sensors fitted on both sides of the track mark the laps covered and time taken accurately. After 3 or 4 rounds, we got the hang of it. . It was getting dark soon, so first we posed for some photos then move to the race. The first lap was very difficult. But we learned the technique very fast. Drifting through the ice is very tricky and lots of fun. Also a few times we crashed each other and hit on the snow wall.
Its a must-do activity on your arctic circle tripWritten 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Levilla kaydessa ala Jaya kaymatta. Huippu ruoka iloinen ja ystavallinen palvelu. When you visit in Levi don’t miss this place. Marvelous food, cheerful and lovely service. And don’t forget the snow castle.Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The peak is 581m above sea level and is easily accessible through gondola. There is one restaurant at the top and a campfire too. There is a marked walking trail which is suitable for children as well. The views are splendid from the top. The place is very windy and it is advisable to be fully covered to enjoy the views for longer time.Written 3 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a beautiful river that goes next to Levi. There are nice spots by the river on which you can have a bond fire, fish, swim and go canoeing.Written 3 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- When I came here with my mother and brother in 2014 just before Christmas, we were only there for one day but it was filled with events. You will be able to visit the ice hotel, where everything is made of solid ice, from the beds, the walls and even a bar with shot glasses made of ice, you can even smash them on the ground after downing a shot of vodka. You will meet elves there in large wooden huts, but these aren't the tiny elves with large ears you'd expect, but quite large and normal looking. Since this place is so high up on the planet, and since it was winter, you don't get sunlight for long; it tends to get dark around 4pm. All warm clothes are provided once you are there, but be careful, even just taking off your gloves you will feel the icy chill. There are sleds pulled by reindeer although these are slow, if you want something fast try a husky ride; as you race through the dark woods you will feel the ice cold wind lashing at your cheeks, for me it was the best part of the trip; just enjoy the experience while you can because they only let each family ride once. You can go down ice slides and make huge snow angels, just laying back you are swallowed by the snow, then we met Father Christmas. You are transported to a small hut and once inside you see an old man wearing red, when I met him he spoke with a Russian accent; we had our photos taken but since my brother and I were both in our teens we didn't get any gifts, my mother is still annoyed about that.Written 3 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.