Art Galleries • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Levilla kaydessa ala Jaya kaymatta. Huippu ruoka iloinen ja ystavallinen palvelu. When you visit in Levi don’t miss this place. Marvelous food, cheerful and lovely service. And don’t forget the snow castle.Written 27 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having left organising our activities in Levi to the last minute, we had to do everything ourselves, including getting all our hire gear. The tourist office recommended Elan and we were very satisfied by the experience.
We were renting cross country skis and the staff helped us quickly and efficiently, getting us all the gear we needed in less than 20 minutes. They were very relaxed about the rental length and even kept our boots for us as we skied that day.
The gear was excellent quality (having experienced cross country ski rentals in France, we were blown away) and well priced.
Returning and paying for the gear was also simple.
If I were to return to Levi, I'm sure I'd rent my gear here again.Written 11 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful location in a wood by a frozen lake. The elves are fantastic as is Santa Claus however Mrs Claus stole our hearts. My 2 daughters loved her. If you want a less commercialized Santa Claus visit set in Finland's more remote but very beautiful forested and snowy countryside with no queues or souvenir shops in sight then this is the one for you. We traveled here as part of an overall 3 day package from Ireland and loved the simplicity of the visit and the hospitality of Santa, Mrs Claus and they elves with their funny stories for the kids.Written 6 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience with this place, very good selection of snow mobiles and the location is excellent with the gas station right there. Customer service was great, all of them were so friendly and helpful!Written 11 January 2022