Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A must do experience. Our boys (12 & 14 yo) really wanted to get here and they had lots of fun. It was one of the top experiences in LeviWritten 12 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We arrived too late to the office to participate in any organised trips, so staff wonderfully helped us organise our own activities.
Once they discovered what we liked, they suggested several trails and options, while also recommended the places we needed to go to get the necessary gear.
The cross country ski trail map was some of the best money we spent on the trip!Written 11 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We absolutely loved our time at Kidsland. We made some very special family memories which we will never forget while sledging here. It’s a great place! I wish we were there right now.Written 22 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent 2 hours trip around Levi area. Really friendly and customer orientated quide. I will 100% recommended this.Written 6 April 2023
- Levilla kaydessa ala Jaya kaymatta. Huippu ruoka iloinen ja ystavallinen palvelu. When you visit in Levi don’t miss this place. Marvelous food, cheerful and lovely service. And don’t forget the snow castle.Written 27 December 2019
- Beautiful hot tub and sauna experience in the middle of the forest. A must do if you are in Levi. You can grill your food afterwards in the kota which is a bonus.Written 24 April 2023
- The visit to this place was good, it was a series of activities and things we did, the entrance is somewhat cheap, they offer you a rich cup of chocolate which is necessary due to the cold, we fed the reindeer, we saw the way of life of the population and some details that are important in the town. If you have time you can spend a pleasant afternoon…Written 25 June 2020
- My husband and i and our 5 year old son went to winter laser world in December 2019 whilst on holiday in Levi. It was great fun! A lot of attention to detail had been paid to the layout of the battle area with bunkers, trenches, and lots of places to hide. Its location in the forest is also really atmospheric. We played against another family and really enjoyed ourselves. It was very well organised as well. Would definitely recommend to others.Written 31 July 2021
- The peak is 581m above sea level and is easily accessible through gondola. There is one restaurant at the top and a campfire too. There is a marked walking trail which is suitable for children as well. The views are splendid from the top. The place is very windy and it is advisable to be fully covered to enjoy the views for longer time.Written 3 December 2018
- When I came here with my mother and brother in 2014 just before Christmas, we were only there for one day but it was filled with events. You will be able to visit the ice hotel, where everything is made of solid ice, from the beds, the walls and even a bar with shot glasses made of ice, you can even smash them on the ground after downing a shot of vodka. You will meet elves there in large wooden huts, but these aren't the tiny elves with large ears you'd expect, but quite large and normal looking. Since this place is so high up on the planet, and since it was winter, you don't get sunlight for long; it tends to get dark around 4pm. All warm clothes are provided once you are there, but be careful, even just taking off your gloves you will feel the icy chill. There are sleds pulled by reindeer although these are slow, if you want something fast try a husky ride; as you race through the dark woods you will feel the ice cold wind lashing at your cheeks, for me it was the best part of the trip; just enjoy the experience while you can because they only let each family ride once. You can go down ice slides and make huge snow angels, just laying back you are swallowed by the snow, then we met Father Christmas. You are transported to a small hut and once inside you see an old man wearing red, when I met him he spoke with a Russian accent; we had our photos taken but since my brother and I were both in our teens we didn't get any gifts, my mother is still annoyed about that.Written 3 June 2020
- This is a beautiful river that goes next to Levi. There are nice spots by the river on which you can have a bond fire, fish, swim and go canoeing.Written 3 March 2018
- We were there with my family in february. We did several activities and fried sausages around the campfire. Place was so magical and people no how you do costumers day even better as you expected.Written 19 September 2023
- Having left organising our activities in Levi to the last minute, we had to do everything ourselves, including getting all our hire gear. The tourist office recommended Elan and we were very satisfied by the experience.
We were renting cross country skis and the staff helped us quickly and efficiently, getting us all the gear we needed in less than 20 minutes. They were very relaxed about the rental length and even kept our boots for us as we skied that day.
The gear was excellent quality (having experienced cross country ski rentals in France, we were blown away) and well priced.
Returning and paying for the gear was also simple.
If I were to return to Levi, I'm sure I'd rent my gear here again.Written 11 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Levi
- The most popular things to do in Levi with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Eanan Levi Tours
- Tundra Huskies Huskyfarm
- Lapland Safaris Levi
- Levi Foxfires
- Wolverine Fell Wilderness and Nature (Katkatunturin Era ja Luonto)
Levi Attractions Information