Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Old Roman bridge part of the old Roman road Via Domanita and next to it is an ancient mill. Really peaceful just watching the river flow by and through the old bridge.Written 12 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very unusual place to visit. The perfumes are good, and one can sample them before buying. They also sell nice gifts including soaps.Written 1 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the remains of a roman bridge and I think some parts of it were already renovated during the mediaeval time. It’s next to a water powerplant and an old water mill, so it’s a really nice quick stop. If you’re daring you could go to the middle of the bridge, and enjoy the view, but it’s not that easy (uneven)Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I think we made the mistake of thinking that four adults in one rail cart, taking turns at peddling, would be less exhausting than two carts, however we hadn't figured for the additional drag!
Fortunately two of the team were fit twenty somethings so they were charged with most of the work.
The weather was unseasonably wet during our visit and we almost got caught in a thunder storm. There was limited cover and certainly only one stop, at the mid point of the track, which would have provided complete shelter.
It was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon and there were refreshments available before and after the journey.Written 2 June 2018