Things to do in Straznice
Top Things to Do in Straznice
Things to Do in Straznice
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Moc pěkné a velmi zajímavé historické místo na Jižní Moravě.Very nice and interesting historical place in South Morava.Written 18 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This hidden gem can be find on your way to popular Strážnice skanzen. The cemetery dates back 200 years, yet the oldest from 1500 stones were moved here from other place. Last burial took place in about 1950. That's the end of several hundreds years long Jewish presence in this town. The cemetery surrounds a synagogue.Written 11 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've spent a couple of days or evenings at this place. I love To come here almost every year in the spring or summertime specially.
There is a couple of events coming up as biggest folklore festival or brass bands music festival or wine harvest and more others this time so this place is crowded with people in good way and it has really great atmosphere you can feel here in south Moravia, called Slovácko. District that is on border with Slovakia and it is a great part of best what can Czechoslovakia offer. I'm not talking about Charles bridge Segway tour.... :-) I'm talking about peace of mind and experiencing of place you are coming to. This place next to Heritage Village outdoor museum is offering boat tours on famous Bata canal and next to it despite its "only" kiosk in small marina on canal, you can get great service, good drinks and delicious meals here! If you want experience small town with wide history, relax yourself and meet good people. Go on!Written 18 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Straznice
- The top attractions to visit in Straznice are:
- Skanzen Straznice - Muzeum Vesnice Jihovychodni Moravy
- Straznice Jewish Cemetery
- Zamek Straznice
- Vino Botur
- Zamecke Sklepy Straznice