- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We were on a tour from Purmamarca to Humahuaca and then to Salta. This day we covered a lot of ground and felt it was a rushed trip as there was so much to see and do. We stopped briefly at the Painter’s Palette to take photos but would have liked to stay longer and see the varying colours during the day. The mountains were still very spectacular.
I would recommend an overnight stay in Humahuaca to have time to explore.Written 26 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We visited the bodega and had lunch there on a beautiful Sunday in April. We had a wonderful time. The place is gorgeous, between the mountains, at the end of a lost road following the river, it seems time stopped there. The wines are very good, made in small quantity with a craftsmanship focusing on quality (aging in French oak barrels...). This beautiful project is getting bigger and bigger (they are now exporting to France!), thanks to the dedication and passion of Amelia, a truly inspiring woman! We had a lovely lunch talking with her about her passion and tasting her wines. We will never forget this moment! Thank you 😊Written 30 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- E' un posto cosi' diverso, cosi' pacifico e povero al tempo stesso. Vivi un altro tipo di Natura. In mezzo ad una cavita, dopo una salita hai alle spalle "la citta'" e di fronte un'altra vallata. Riesci ad ascoltare solo il vento, niente altro... Fantastico. Nella citta' c'e' il mercato tipico, prezzi non altissimi come in Tilcara, quindi preferibile comprare qui. Consiglio di andarci a chi piace la natura, anche arida, e vedere una parte del mondo diversa.
It's a place so different, so peaceful and poor in the same time. You can live another type of Nature. In the middle of a cavity, above a climb (uphill) you have the town in your back and another valley in front. You can hear just the wind, nothing else... Amazing! In the town there is the typical market, pretty cheap not like in Tilcara, i advise to buy here. In general I advise to go in Purmamarca to who likes the nature, dry as well, and see another part of the World.Written 24 August 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.