Equestrian Trails • Horseback Riding Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Becky was a excellent riding instructor, and spent time with me for 30m before the ride to teach me to ride which made it feel safe and was more fun. She was also accommodating of booking a ride last minute. She also takes good care of her horses and treats them well; they were all friendly and comfortable to ride. The trail was beautiful, taking us into the valley flanked by the Sierra Nevada mountains and riding through 1000 year old olive trees. Highly recommend!Written 7 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The yoga, food and atmosphere here are all sublime. The accommodation is very comfortable and the surrounding scenery is beautiful.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a 3 hour 4x4 trip with Andy our guide and driver in mid November. The trip was excellent from start to (too soon!) finish. Andy took us high into the mountains, along some narrow and steep off-road tracks. Views throughout were excellent, as was the driving. Andy constantly entertained us with his knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, the area, not to mention his interesting life history and experiences of living in some interesting locations in Sierra Nevada. Eating a snack lunch at some 2,500m in the sun was a particular highlight.
We had only one regret - that we didn't book a longer trip!
We can thoroughly recommend to anyone who would like to explore and learn about the high Sierra Nevada.Written 23 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just got back from a three night stay in Orgiva.
The property although basic had everything we needed. Shower, pool, wifi and space for outside eating. It was perfectly located extremely close to the mountains and local villages but far enough not to be bothered by noise. The property is located just off the main road (marked by a BP petrol garage!!) which was easy to get to from Malaga and then find.
Orgiva is very small but has a couple of grocery shops, a lovely restaurant and the best bakery! We also travelled to a nearby village; Lanjaron, which has an ice cream shop and some more restaurants as it is slightly bigger.
We were road biking and there was loads of routes of various sizes.
David was lovely. He provided us with maps to use for exploring and provided muesli, cereal, eggs, bread, milk and fruit.
We will definitely be back!Written 18 May 2018
- I could never have dreamed a retreat would change my life this much, this experience exceeded my expectations. Tara's retreats are an incredible experience for the mind, body and soul and I felt that I grew as a person. She makes it easy for you to completely let go of any worries and hang ups and become immersed in the yoga and spirituality, particularly for a beginner like me! It was truly peaceful and the location was pure paradise. I am now a yoga girl for life!Written 24 July 2018
- Situated overlooking the Thursday Market. Just off the main square.
Seems to attract the "Hippies" and fellow travellers. A very pleasant vibe.
A good Americano plus a Croissant filled with Strawberry Jam. Suitably indulgent.
Whacky decor including some 'Cave Paintings' and a Singer sewing machine.
Hayling SeagoonWritten 28 April 2022
- Fantastic day with Jens and Felipe who looked after everyone so well. Best people to use for climbing Mulhacen. Great job guysWritten 15 August 2018