- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent 2 days watching the performances of the many tribes. Rich in color and diversity.
We also took the opportunity to hike in the Dzukou valley. Pretty landscapes.
We had taken a guide from Kolkata (Dep Biswas), but we got it wrong because he was poor and a bit stingy.Written 18 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nicely preserved war memorial. You can read the soldier names and realize war is never glorious. It’s loss of so many young men. Nice and lace to spend half an hour. It would be good if some guides are there for history buffs.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The makeshift village depicts the houses and culture of different tribes. We went in last week of December . There were no one present. Garbage everywhere . It would be so much better if there are guides to explain. Not sure whether it was due to the festive time. The place seemed to be a leftover of hornbill festival and completely unattended.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good projection of the various Naga tribes and their lifestyle ...... good introduction to Naga culture past and present....
Could do with better maintenance and availability of brochures....Written 20 March 2019
- Very well-maintained church--at perhaps the highest point in Kohima! Access is quite difficult -- with fair amount of walking. Quite a large prayer hall--with excellent gallery type seating!Written 21 December 2021
- You can definitely visit here. It’s huge with colorful glass designs inside. Church ambience is always very pleasant . Structurally it was very different. Probably inspired by the home designs of Nagaland .Written 19 January 2022