- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Really nicely preserved war memorial. You can read the soldier names and realize war is never glorious. It’s loss of so many young men. Nice and lace to spend half an hour. It would be good if some guides are there for history buffs.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We reached here just before sunset and witnessed the different hues of sky during sunset. I could also record a small time lapse clip of this natural phenomenon.
On our way back, we came across Mithun, State animal of Nagaland. This was the only wildlife we came across, hardly any birds in the jungle.Written 31 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The climb up and down is steep alomost 18km both ways 10hours .complete forest climb and descend .
If you want to save some effort and time pls insist for car drop and pick till end of the dirt rd after Japfu Christian church .. you may need to pay for the car drop and pick up ..but trust me you will enjoy Japfu climb and descent ..Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well-maintained church--at perhaps the highest point in Kohima! Access is quite difficult -- with fair amount of walking. Quite a large prayer hall--with excellent gallery type seating!Written 21 December 2021
- You can definitely visit here. It’s huge with colorful glass designs inside. Church ambience is always very pleasant . Structurally it was very different. Probably inspired by the home designs of Nagaland .Written 19 January 2022
- Lots of local foods and lots to see.
Basement is meat and fish.
All sorts of odd stuff to see.
Frogs, birds, snails, worms 😝, and muck much more.Written 18 September 2017