Paint & Pottery Studios • Multi-day Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Its very wonderful location, I have ever seen this. Specially the view of this point is really unforgettable.I am very happy to visit Nagaland.I am so happyWritten 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful experience! Felt safe and hospitality was really good. Our guide Zapu was fun and supportive! We’re good friends now.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was nothing less than incredible. Pier tours was just excellent and highly recommended! We decided to go to dzouku last minute but the arrangement was done by Pier tours perfectly. Our guide Noviu was helpful, so polite, friendly and a good friend to trek with. Our recent was nice and clean. Could easily accomodate two people. Worth every penny we paid and the experience we had was much much more.Written 4 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Partha Powgam, is a travller who travelled places across northeast and india.He has have a venture by the name Undiscovered Northeast. He organise different trips, budget trips, private trips and treks across northeast india.Written 31 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kohima
- These places are best for taxis & shuttles in Kohima:See more taxis & shuttles in Kohima on Tripadvisor