- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent 2 days watching the performances of the many tribes. Rich in color and diversity.
We also took the opportunity to hike in the Dzukou valley. Pretty landscapes.
We had taken a guide from Kolkata (Dep Biswas), but we got it wrong because he was poor and a bit stingy.Written 18 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nicely preserved war memorial. You can read the soldier names and realize war is never glorious. It’s loss of so many young men. Nice and lace to spend half an hour. It would be good if some guides are there for history buffs.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The makeshift village depicts the houses and culture of different tribes. We went in last week of December . There were no one present. Garbage everywhere . It would be so much better if there are guides to explain. Not sure whether it was due to the festive time. The place seemed to be a leftover of hornbill festival and completely unattended.Written 19 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well-maintained church--at perhaps the highest point in Kohima! Access is quite difficult -- with fair amount of walking. Quite a large prayer hall--with excellent gallery type seating!Written 21 December 2021
- You can definitely visit here. It’s huge with colorful glass designs inside. Church ambience is always very pleasant . Structurally it was very different. Probably inspired by the home designs of Nagaland .Written 19 January 2022
- AZ Phizo Memorial is next to New Secretariat at Kohima. Visit for a short time will help you understand the life of AZ PhizoWritten 10 August 2019
- It is an ordinary building in need of repairs and is the Old Secretariat..wondering why it is an attraction :)Written 10 August 2019
- Dzuleke is that one place in Nagaland which you should not miss out on. The road might be a little tricky to get there but at the end, its all worth it.Written 9 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kohima
- These are the best places for kid-friendly sights & landmarks in Kohima:See more sights & landmarks for children in Kohima on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking sights & landmarks in Kohima:See more sights & landmarks for groups in Kohima on Tripadvisor