- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Big free car park outside. They were the only theatre near me showing the film I wanted to see in 3D, so big points for that. Only £4 for a 4.40pm viewing - a bargain. The seating in screen 2 is steeply banked, so everyone's view was good and clear or each others' heads. My seat was fine. One glitch was that when a place name like San Franciso was up on screen, as part of the film, half the letter S was missing off the side. The same was evident on the right hand side later on. We weren't seeing either edge of the movie. Oops.Written 6 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you love football then Inver Park is one of the best places to come watch Irish League football, especially under the floodlights. Right off the Town Centre in Larne is the quirky 3,000 capacity stadium alongside the Inver River and opposite St Cedma's Church. Great place to meetup with friends, have a few drinks in the 1889 social bar or even out in the beer garden out of the back of the Larne Beer Tuk Tuk van and after a few drinks you can guarentee a raucous atmosphere with clapping, cheers, songs & booing the opposition and the referee. Fantastic!Written 18 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I popped in one day to have a look around and I was surprised at the size of the place and how friendly every one was.
The club is run by Robin, who is very friendly and professional. I signed up for their beginners course.
The course covers everything you need to know and gets you up to a basic level.
The club offers memberships or you can just drop in for an hour of shooting.Written 27 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.