Historic Sites • Civic Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
17 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you visit Nurmes area don't miss this place. Wonderful views and possibility for a nature walk. The house of Haikola has an interesting history. Possibility also to have a coffee in the terrace.Written 28 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unfortunately church was closed, because it was hit by lightning. It is fifth largest church in Finland with 2200 seats and bell tower is 55m height.Written 11 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Basic orthodox tsasouna near Sokos Bomba hotel. Nice walk from hotel via forest and back via ice on lake Pielinen. Naturally this is free.Written 1 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice experience in North Karelia, eastern Finland. Warmly welcoming spa hotel with always kind personnel serving the best for the customer's easy, and yet relaxing, vacation.Written 7 October 2022
- Well, there is one bronze creature but really seriously it is not worth of visit. We just stopped when passing by but not worth of travelling here.Written 1 March 2022
- Went there a friday evening. Nice pool area and the sauna was excelent. Realy enjoyed the hours here.Written 30 January 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Nurmes
- The best outdoor activities in Nurmes according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Nurmes on Tripadvisor
Nurmes Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 7:17 PM|