- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Interesting museum about things native to this wine area.
It costs a little but it is not overpricedWritten 8 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great museum not only for wine loving people. It has a large exposition of different kind of grapevine, soil samples.
Nice presentation of Tokaj wine regions and some of the worlds most famous wine regions.
It wort's definitely to visit is, it takes 1-2 hour to complete it. It is easy to reach by car or on foot.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found the wine cellar very impressing and had a short but a very individual sightseeing just for the two of us.
The staff was very friendly and polite and the knowledge about the history of Tokaij very good. The Lady who showed us around spoke fluently englisch so we had a really good time.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Peter and his family transform his personality into the liquid gold of the vine. Beyond that, you'll find a wonderful atmosphere, with design that fits in every detail.Written 4 December 2022