Wineries & Vineyards • Wine Tours & Tastings
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Peter and his family transform his personality into the liquid gold of the vine. Beyond that, you'll find a wonderful atmosphere, with design that fits in every detail.Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Three of us hired Marti , owner of this company to take us to our ancestral villages. We were doing genealogy research. She took us from Erdobenye to several villages in Szabolcs county. She was on time to pick us up , took us to each village, and had lunch. Along the drive, Marti told us of what we were seeing and facts, both historical and interesting stories of the areas. She interpreted for us (Hungarian/English ) at the Church, where the priest had looked up records for us. We would recommend her and contact her again on a return visit!Written 4 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One very positive memory from the years we spent living in Hungary, was going to Tokaj, meeting Laszlo in Gizella Pince, tasting his excellent wines and staying in the guest house. We did this twice already.
The facility is great, plenty of space, and very suitable for families with children too, as the wine tasting takes place next to the guesthouse.
And prices were very logical.
The wines themselves are truly great.
But what we also found extremely rare and can't praise enough, is the overall attitude and experience with Laszlo.
It never felt as part of a commercial set up targeting our money or being "industrialised" to attract tourists as several other wineries do.
On the contrary, it more felt like an opportunity to share the passion and pride of Laszlo for winemaking and quality, who opened his house to us and along with his family proved a great host in every detail.
It is places like Gizella Pince where a 5 star review is 100% well deserved.
All the best in your Trip Advisor experience, couldn't keep this as a secret!!
Theo MitsakosWritten 26 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour! Good combination of well known wineries and local places. Also got to taste vinegar, Palinka and cheese. Guide was very good, knew a lot about the region, friendly and flexible. Took us to some great view points as well. Highly recommend this tour.Written 27 August 2019
- We got a free boat-trip from our hotel, so we tried it. Boats start at 11 and 15 on weekdays, 11, 13, 15, 17pm at the weekend. We sat outside, so it was fresh air, light wind and sun. We could see the trees and bushes along the river. It was a calm, relaxing time with some guide (unfortunatelly only in Hungarian), so we enjoyed it. It took 50 minutes.Written 12 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tokaj
Tokaj Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||€194.48|