- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We found the wine cellar very impressing and had a short but a very individual sightseeing just for the two of us.
The staff was very friendly and polite and the knowledge about the history of Tokaij very good. The Lady who showed us around spoke fluently englisch so we had a really good time.Written 30 December 2019
- My favorite wine in Tokaji, actually, anywhere. You can taste the delicious wines for purchase. They are very customer focused and friendly. We went 15 years ago for the first time. We were married in Budapest and they made our wedding wine, which we gave a favors. Every time we go the owner greats us as family. You can go into the wine cellar as well. When in Tokaji, this is a must! Go and you won’t be disappointed.Written 10 July 2018
- We have never expected to experience such a unique and inspiring wine tasting! The Erzsébet Pince is the best location to find quality wines together with professionalism, perfectionism and warm hospitality!!! Prácser Hajnalka and this Cellar are simply the best!Written 2 November 2019
- We took a special trip with our friends to Tokaj-Tallya-Tolcsva-Erdobenye region. We wanted to taste and buy some different kinds of fine wine. In the early evening we got to Tokaj, Szerelmi pincesor and found some cellars open. We saw some of them and this was the best. The owner was very friendly and prices were reasonable. We tried some special, tasty wine and bought some bottles of them. I recommend it.Written 27 August 2021
- We had about half an hour before our train arrived. So we came here to taste our last wines before leaving Tokaj :( we were very pleased and we left with a couple of bottles :)Written 16 March 2019
- We came here to taste the wines, and were greeted by a friendly English speaking man. The wines were delicious and we left with a bottle of Forditas :)Written 16 March 2019
- Himesudvar is a small family winery that I have been visiting for many years whenever I am in the Tokaj area. Everything on offer here is of the highest quality: great wines in a wide range, many snacks to choose from, juices, drinks, coffee and all sorts of locally produced product that you can buy and take home with you. The owners take care of the atmosphere of the place, adapting the decor to the season. Wine can be tasted outdoors in the garden, in the winery building or in the cellar, which can be visited for free. I recommend it to anyone who is going to Tokaj.Written 27 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tokaj
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Tokaj:
- Full-Day Custom Tokaj Wine Tour
- Private trip to home of Tokaj Aszu, with winetasting and private guide!
- Full-Day Tokaj UNESCO World Heritage Site Private Wine Tour