Top Attractions in Tokaj
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A great museum not only for wine loving people. It has a large exposition of different kind of grapevine, soil samples.
Nice presentation of Tokaj wine regions and some of the worlds most famous wine regions.
It wort's definitely to visit is, it takes 1-2 hour to complete it. It is easy to reach by car or on foot.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting museum about things native to this wine area.
It costs a little but it is not overpricedWritten 8 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found the wine cellar very impressing and had a short but a very individual sightseeing just for the two of us.
The staff was very friendly and polite and the knowledge about the history of Tokaij very good. The Lady who showed us around spoke fluently englisch so we had a really good time.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have never expected to experience such a unique and inspiring wine tasting! The Erzsébet Pince is the best location to find quality wines together with professionalism, perfectionism and warm hospitality!!! Prácser Hajnalka and this Cellar are simply the best!Written 2 November 2019
- My favorite wine in Tokaji, actually, anywhere. You can taste the delicious wines for purchase. They are very customer focused and friendly. We went 15 years ago for the first time. We were married in Budapest and they made our wedding wine, which we gave a favors. Every time we go the owner greats us as family. You can go into the wine cellar as well. When in Tokaji, this is a must! Go and you won’t be disappointed.Written 10 July 2018
- We took a special trip with our friends to Tokaj-Tallya-Tolcsva-Erdobenye region. We wanted to taste and buy some different kinds of fine wine. In the early evening we got to Tokaj, Szerelmi pincesor and found some cellars open. We saw some of them and this was the best. The owner was very friendly and prices were reasonable. We tried some special, tasty wine and bought some bottles of them. I recommend it.Written 27 August 2021
- We had about half an hour before our train arrived. So we came here to taste our last wines before leaving Tokaj :( we were very pleased and we left with a couple of bottles :)Written 16 March 2019
- We came here to taste the wines, and were greeted by a friendly English speaking man. The wines were delicious and we left with a bottle of Forditas :)Written 16 March 2019
- Peter and his family transform his personality into the liquid gold of the vine. Beyond that, you'll find a wonderful atmosphere, with design that fits in every detail.Written 4 December 2022
- Really nice customer service. The waitress/owner has been really nice. We had wine tasting in the first visit. The quality of wines was top. Then we visited second times on the same day and we bought wines as well. He explained about all the wines and “teach” new things about wines for us. I recommend to visit when you are in Tokaj.Written 4 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Tokaj
- The best day trips from Tokaj according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private trip to home of Tokaj Aszu, with winetasting and private guide!
- Full-Day Custom Tokaj Wine Tour
- Full-Day Tokaj UNESCO World Heritage Site Private Wine Tour