Tours near Tuusula
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Magnificent surrounding by the lake side. Old log house full of fine paintings from Halonen and Blomstedt.Written 20 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really beautiful place. I definitely recommend a visit if you're in the area. It is possible to choose between three tracks of different lengths. The longest is 3.7 km. The terrain goes up and down, but luckily the trail is quite wide - we covered the longest trail with a baby carriage. In summer, you can also find blueberries and raspberries along the trail, and of course also mushrooms. The trail leads to a wonderful view at the top of the hill, where you can grill and have picnic areas. There is also a staircase leading down to the lake, where you can swim. There are toilets at the top of the hill. There is a large free parking lot for cars.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lotta organisation and its heritage have got museum worth of them. Clear and logic presentation of relevant history of the exceptional organisationWritten 20 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great location for walking, we saw lots of wildlife and not many people.
i really enjoyed the area i walked in along side this lake.
In the summer it would be really good to take a boat and have a better exploring of the lake.
they are plenty of places to get equipment to enable you to go on the water.
will be backWritten 7 October 2019
- Good history in a lake side setting.
it was a nice cold walk looking around, it was really quite and peaceful.
most of spend 40 mins looking around
well worth a visitWritten 7 October 2019
- Just a small cottage, but worth seeing, if you are interested in Aleksis Kivi. You can also find his grave in the Tuusula Church yard.
Rantatie in Tuusula is also pretty road to see.Written 10 July 2018
- Nice little farm with animals and guided tour (if you like). Suits very well for small children, the introductions of the animals are quick and easy to understand but still interesting for adults also. You'll get to be close to the animals and children can feed and hug them too.
You'll see atleast sheeps, horses, ponys, donkeys, chicken and rabbits. Also there's this adorable farm dog (Onni) and a change to go for a horse ride.
The staff is very friendly and clearly likes children. Animals and surroundings are very well taken care of.Written 4 August 2019
- A very interesting military museum about Finnish antiaircraft arms. Good display of various special arms and some unique display items such as the Buk 9K37 M1 Transporter Erector Launcher and Radar. Also on display a Bell P-39 Airacobra aircraft. This museum gives a good picture of how the Finns defended Helsinki against the Russian bombardments. Worth a visit to all interested in Finnish history.Written 19 January 2020
- Great fun with friends. One hour is a very short time, you will notice.
My kids loved to play along in the Santa escape room.Written 24 January 2019
- A lot different small items for interior decoration. Professional and helpful service. Beautiful location but neither food nor drinks available.Written 29 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Tuusula
- The best outdoor activities in Tuusula according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Tuusula on Tripadvisor
Tuusula Attractions Information