- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- well worth a visit on a damp sunday morning four floors of interesting antiques to wander around and view
charlie’s cafe offered a nice break for coffee and they did a good menu of food in an interesting themed environment
easy to get around although some stairs to climb— toilets on site also
easy parking adjacent to main entrance
tools us a couple of hours to get around with some interesting items on displayWritten 23 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a place! Spent 2 hours just browsing and absolutely loved it. Staff friendly and good restrictions on placeWritten 30 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We adore 'Roobarb' - the welcome is warm and the stuff inside is just exceptional, especially if you're looking to buy for someone special (although we do sometimes buy something for our place instead because it's very tempting!)
What sets this particular business aside is 'taste' - you won't find the usual chain-store stuff everyone else has. Instead, expect to find lots of things to make you go 'ooh' and 'wow'. Beautiful glassware, unusual - and I have to say quite unique - gift ideas and the kind of things you didn't know you wanted in your life until you saw them!
Everyone has a 'I don't know what to buy for them' person in their lives - here's your answer. Pop into 'Roobarb'. Quality merchandise and not just the 'same old'.Written 2 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely shop with a wide range of Christmas decorations for every taste. Very friendly and helping staff. Very reasonable prices too!!!!
Definitely worth a visit if you're looking for something different!Written 21 August 2016
- Went there to send some birthday money only to be met by a rude horrible old woman with no manners so walked straight back out .Written 24 October 2021