Boat Tours • Water Sports
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
24 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great day out for family and friends. We were 2 families with teenagers and can’t say a negative word. It was a great trip, the skipper is very friendly and we really enjoyed jumping in, using the water carpet. The kitchen also had everything we needed for our picnic! Lots of parking near the dock.Written 25 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 13 year old son had an amazing time last year out diving With adventure divers. As any adult would be I had been a little nervous letting him go out to sea without us but they really did put my mind to rest. We dropped him off at the office in the morning, I was really pleased with how they were with him and how comfortable he was with the staff, everything was explained clearly to him and he couldn’t wait to get going. It really put our mind to rest.
When we collected him later he was absolutely buzzing, loved every minute of his experience and he can’t wait to go again. He wants to get a qualification in diving now. I would definitely recommend this company and will definitely be using them next visit to La Manga.Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If I can at 6 stars I will do it , very professional Dive Center , I travel with my camper van , and I can park in front of the dive center what’s is here perfect! I did 3 days diving with Ed and safety was highly leveled, the marine Reserve was the top of the iceberg so many marine life so well organized even the owners Took care of my dog while I was driving but adoptions around here I could not imagine thank you very much guys!!!!Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic morning fishing for seabass on the Mar Menor with our family. The children loved it and we ate our catch afterwards at a recommended restaurant. José was a great host, very knowledgeable and we will definitely book again!Written 22 July 2020
- Took a lesson in Wingfoiling, the price was great, and the instructor even better!
As an ex sailing and windsurfing instructor, my expectations can sometimes be high. Jose is one of those guys who adapt to your skills and learning speed, instead of following a syllabus.
His English is also very good.
Maskite also repaired my old kitesurf kite, great price and job well and quickly done!
HenrikWritten 4 January 2022
- The 5 Islands Mar Menor cruise is well worth a trip if you are interested in local history. Close up views of the islands and be ready with your camera!
Wildlife in abundance, ruins of a one time bustling holiday island, evidence of war, and to get up close to the Baron island with a tale to tell is something you won't get, by standing on the shoreline.
Our initial trip was postponed due to bad weather but was quickly and easily rearranged with Solaz Lines. (Tel & email)
A clear, descriptive onboard commentary added to our enjoyment. Easy to follow details of the trip around the Islands are available in several languages, when you board the vessel.
Don't be put off by the size of the boat as it has good facilities and staff are extremely helpful.
For those with walking difficulties, boarding the vessel may be difficult, and check with Solaz before booking for wheelchair accessibility.
Turn up on the day or better to prebook in busy periods.Written 7 October 2022
- We really enjoyed our fishing trip with Pedro. Excellent service and very polite. We stopped for a quick bite in one of the numerous ‘calas’ in Calblanque and even had a relaxing swim. I totally recommend this experience.Written 14 August 2020
- We hired a boat for four hours after booking online. I would advise getting confirmation of the booking though by calling as although the automatic response says reservation it is just an availability check.
On arrival the staff were really friendly and helpful and gave a short briefing on how to use the boat. We thought four hours might be too long with our 7 and 9 year olds, but once we had followed the route the staff provide, and stopped for our picnic lunch, and three swims in the sheltered bays of the islands, we ran out of time and had to rush back. The time flies so quickly.
There is a small anchor so that you can moor up int he bays, although there must be a knack to using this as our boat had a tendency to drift. Luckily someone had stayed aboard.
I would recommend picking a clear, calm day as the boats are quite small and have very small engines so it can be a bit uncomfortable if it is choppy or there are strong currents.
We all had a fantastic day and would definitely do this again.Written 27 August 2019
- We hired 3 x jetskis as 6 of us. Great friendly service of the lovely man at the beach (so sorry I don't recall your name.) very knowledgeable and clear about distances and health and safety. Great value costing €30 for 45-mins. Definitely enough time to ride through the waves. Our group thoroughly enjoyed this Wednesday afternoon thankyou for a great trip.Written 9 September 2017
- I've tried five kite surfing instructors over the years.
Olivier at Spain Kitesurf taught me more than them all in a very short time. I really enjoyed his skillful teaching, not telling and showing me too many things at a time, but correcting one or two errors at a time, often by (with a smile on his face) making a charicature of how I rode and what I should aim at.
When I got it right I was really excited, but I actually thought my instructor, Ollie, was even happier!
He showed a true love to the kitesurfing sport, and got me addicted too! :-)
Great, personal instructions that easily are adapted to your skills and progress.
He speaks English, Spanish and French fluently.
I'm back in Sweden now, but have already booked a trip back to la Manga to have Ollie teach my son kitesurfing as well as develop my kitesurfing skills further.
I'm extremely happy with my kitesurfing classes at Spain Kitesurf, and really recommend it to everyone!Written 18 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about La Manga del Mar Menor
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in La Manga del Mar Menor:See more tours for groups in La Manga del Mar Menor on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in La Manga del Mar Menor:See more adventurous tours in La Manga del Mar Menor on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in La Manga del Mar Menor:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in La Manga del Mar Menor on Tripadvisor
La Manga del Mar Menor Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||€75.44|