Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A huge park with plenty to see and do. We spent a few hours here. It was really busy, lots of local families as well as tourists. The park was very clean and well maintained.
The park is laid out so it is easy to navigate. There’s lots to see- gingerbread houses, giant donuts, huge boots… great photo opportunities.
The swing parks are suitable for all age groups, there really is something for kids of all ages. My little one is 2.5years old and loved the slides. Some of them were tricky for him to climb on to but we just lifted him.
I’d recommend taking a picnic. The restaurant was really busy while we were there and there wasn’t anywhere to buy a drink.Written 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I decided to explore Parc del Cassell on a cooler day and think it's definitely worth a look. There is a funicular lift up from the older part of town (unfortunately Google maps took me via other side which meant a slog up a bit of a hill). From the top you get a view over the whole of malgrat and its interesting just to wander around the gardens.Written 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little old church in Malgrat de Mar old town - lots of history. It was in darkness when we arrived and we were the only people in - which made it a nice place to think and also explore the architecture / statues. Would definitely recommend popping in if you are nearby.Written 24 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent customer service. Teenage lads (13 & 17) loved the experience. Prices are 10 euro for 15 minutes per, additional 15minutes are discounted.Written 2 September 2023
- Just arrived home from a fantastic 2 weeks in Malgrat de Mar.We spent every day in the company of Karan and Marc at the Champions sports bar.They make you so welcome and entertained.The drinks in the bar are plentiful and one of the cheapest bars in Malgrat.If you're in Malgrat don't forget to visit for a warm and sincere welcomeWritten 24 September 2023
- brilliant day, took me and girlfriend up to mountains off roaring , david took our phone and did photo shoots on the way up and recording us while riding !
would definitely recommendWritten 16 August 2023
- We played mini golf twice here and it was the best 1 I’ve been to, as the man who served us was really nice as he let us go around twice and it was only €17 for us 4 with a drink.Written 17 September 2023
- We made a purchase and were given a small Buddha as a gift such a lovely gesture to say thank you for visiting and making a purchase.Written 9 October 2019
- Nice bar good beer plenty of memorabilia Cantona pictures mix of locals and tourist which is good.its in a side street of the main promenade same Street as champions bar and Robin Hood bar if this helps next door is the red lion so just ask and you will find.Written 2 October 2017
- Great place, cocktails fantastic staff are lovely! Dj would play whatever you asked for, Toilets need a bit of work no locks and lights not working in cubicle.Written 12 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Malgrat de Mar
Malgrat de Mar Attractions Information