Points of Interest & Landmarks • Churches & Cathedrals
Top Attractions in Kolimbia
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We took the walk/hike up to the monastery and I'm so glad that we did. We didn't know the belief of walking up barefoot, but it makes it all the more interesting. What a spectacular setting the monastery sits at. The views are so breath-taking from the top. Yes it's a bit of a climb, but if you're able it's well worth every step.Written 11 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Museum is very rich with interesting items from the 19th and the 20th centuries.
The owner is very pleasant and gave us very interesting reviews on the island history and nature.Written 13 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely little beach, very peaceful 👍
Has a lovely little church pearched on the top, lovely breathtaking views of Kolymbia.
Very picturesque,Written 13 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Peaceful and beautiful built on rocks in a tiny little port. So tiny inside, only room for a few people at a time.Inside is tiny room for only a few people at a time and top to bottom painted with beautiful colours. A big surprise really, very ornate and I would love to know more about it!Written 17 October 2022
- This is a stunningly beautiful road with eucalyptus trees lining both sides. Along the road are hotels, shops, bars and restaurants. If you walk to the end of the road there is a modern church before you get to the junction.
If you turn left or right at the junction you come to two small but beautiful beaches well worth walking or driving to
We stayed in a hotel on this road and found everything so easy to get to because most of the bars etc are fairly close together
Beautiful placeWritten 5 November 2019
- Wonderful place with lovely handmade art made by the family who lives there.
They have many unique and wonderful pieces to see and also to buy.Written 23 August 2022
- Lovely drinks reasonable prices friendly staff relaxing ...Great atmosphere.....made to feel like family..Great vibeWritten 26 September 2022
- We was staying at the Atlantica Imperial resort up the road & would pop into the oasis cocktail bar on a few occasions, it was ideal for a cold glass of beer or a cocktail &watching the football as all the games I wanted to watch was shown on multiple screens showing various games, also there was a handy snack place called nandos which done a nice range of food, burgers, gyros, pizzas etc
Also this place was open throughout the day where the other sports bars further up the road was shut .
We was always made to feel comfortable in the place & would recommend to anyone who visits the areaWritten 12 October 2022
- Such a lovely place to chill, have a drink and watch some sports (if you like). Beware- drinks might be a bit lethal lol!
Extraordinary service, amazing and approachable. Would highly recommend to visit at least a couple of times!
Also, the prices are more than approachable!Written 23 September 2022
- paid €9 for 10 mins. friendly lady. partner happy woth experience. son wanted to have a go. lady let him try before charging us which was a good idea as he was too nervous to keep feet it. fish do not have teeth, they suck off dead skin.Written 26 July 2018
- Rented a bike for the week, we originally wanted more expensive one and he advised against this as it wouldn’t work for us even though he would of got more money. Very easy to use. Very fair prices and overall great. Will hire from them again when we return even if we don’t stay in Kolymbia.Written 22 July 2022
- Great trip, really good and friendly service, highly recommended. We got a good deal for three of us and one „spotter“ on the boatWritten 29 October 2022
- Secret Rhodes is an excellent shop with an amiable owner, a variety of products, and a unique collection of handmade arts made of driftwood.Written 14 July 2020
- Great tour, great team, super welcoming, kind and just want you to have an excellent time. Views are utterly stunning and the tracks you take are exhilarating and fun. Thanks team.Written 25 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kolimbia
- The best day trips from Kolimbia according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Day Trip to Lindos with pickup from Rhodes, Ixia, Ialyssos, Kallithea, Faliraki
- 1 Day Rhodes Island Tour with Olive Oil, Honey, Wine Tasting Experience & Lunch
- Full-Day Сomprehensive Tour of Rhodes including Wine Tasting & Lunch
- The Classic Rhodes Sightseeing Tour - 6.5 Hours Private Tour - up to 8 Pax
- Uncharted Escapes: Land Rover Safari in Rhodes North Route
Kolimbia Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 2:23 PM|