Bodies of Water
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This park is about the Incan culture of Peru. Very clean and pretty, all made of rocks. The local people really enjoy using their parks.Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can walk there from town but that's a long and steep walk,worth it because of the views!
Stone formations look bizarre and in different shapes and colours.Written 1 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a lovely park steeped in the culture of the area and centered around the areas amazing gourd art which ,of course, is for sale in the park. No bugging you on the street and you can enjoy the park for free.Written 9 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you like walking and exploring this is a great place to visit only a short walk from town. Great views, and very few, if any, people.Written 28 August 2018
- Wonderful view of the city. Fantastic design, but not well kept. Feels a bit isolated and too-dark-for-comfort at night. It is a pity the municipality does not invest in this park.
On the other hand, was there a Saturday ago for a free concert and had a great time. Unfortunately, it was not packed.Written 30 June 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Huancayo
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Huancayo:See more nature & parks for groups in Huancayo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Huancayo:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Huancayo on Tripadvisor