Nature & parks in Banska Stiavnica
Top Parks & Nature Attractions in Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia
Nature & Parks in Banska Stiavnica
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Nature & Parks
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- After climbing up the streets and stairs to the bulding of Mining Academy we went into this nice park to relax. This is a huge area (7 hectares). It was used for practical courses for students from 1850's. Now it's open for public, free entrance. It's well cared for and clean with lots of green. We saw some exotic plants and trees: e.g.sequoia or cedar. We was walking and relaxing. Our favourite part was the tiny pond with beautiful water lilies.Written 14 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent family trip, we parked at Pocuvadlo lakeside parking place. Started to climb through the forest and cliffs getting on the top. One hour trip to be on the top, great scenery and possibility to have a beer, snack or lunch in the cottage on the top. There is chance to use the fireplace, possibility to sit and relax. Half an hour distance there is ruin of old Sitno castle. The track is steep and not easy one, pls do not forget good shoes and rain coat if any chance of changing weatherWritten 23 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During a hot summer day, this is a perfect spot for refreshment for free! Close to Banska Stiavnica, free parking and entrance and clear cool water of a perfect temperature. Public toilet, changing "Area" and fast food stands available. Great!Written 2 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice and beautiful turquoise water. We had a good time here on this place with my family. I highly recommend this place.Written 8 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Banska Stiavnica
- These places are best for nature & parks in Banska Stiavnica:
- Banska Stiavnica Botanical Garden
- Tajch Klinger
- Tajch Velka Vodarenska
- Park Kaštieľa vo Sv. Antone