4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Waterskiing & Jetskiing
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
27 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We booked the 1.5 hour Tour to the Lavezzi Islands. It was great!!! So beautiful and a Lot of fun and Action! Also the gWe booked the 1.5 hour Tour to the Lavezzi Islands. It was great!!! So beautiful and a Lot of fun and Action! Also the guide was really cool! Its worth the money!!!!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent boat tour, runs almost every hour and picks you up from a dropped location. While tour is not available in English, it is very reasonable at 37 Euros. Staff was corteous and helpful from beginning to end and they have a good size fleet of boats. Only giving it 4 stars because if wearing a mask is mandatory then it should be enforced, crazy that no social distancing takes place, I am also pretty sure the boats are not sanitized after each use and some may wonder why the numbers are so high in France.Written 30 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took the small catamaran for half a day.
Steve was our skipper and he was fantastic.
I think half a day with children is enough, we went in the morning, better than in the afternoon.
You have to take your snacks and drinks with you.
Definitely recommend it.Written 16 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic trip. Very well organised, the crew were very attentive, very friendly and a lot of fun. The food was very tasty and the scenery was spectacular.
Two pieces of advice:
- make sure you rent or take a parasol for the morning beach trip as there is no shade on the Lavezzi beach. If you want to rent one you need to rent it in advance or risk missing out.
- probably not for very young children. We took our toddler and nap time was a challenge due to a lack of space for the pushchair and the music/noise.Written 30 July 2018
- We had an absolutely amazing 2 hour jet ski tour! English speaking and very friendly guide. Best way to see the area around bonifacio and lavezzi in combination with cool action!Written 28 June 2021
- incredible experience. The skipper was knowledgeable without being overwhelming, it made for a really pleasant boat ride. He gave us ample time to appreciate each moment while allowing us to see so many things in 4hours going from Bonifacio to the Lavezzi islands. it was a memorable outing.Written 8 November 2022
- bonafacio is the place to see on your every visit to france,the architecture of the bonifacio was unbelievable,i think this place is the best to shoot a feature film.Written 20 November 2012
- Excellent service and guided tour. Very friendly and funny staff. They offered the ticket to my daughter since it was her birthday in the day of the visit! I highly recommend them.Written 15 August 2019
- We had a really good time during three days of diving with the guys of Bonifacio Plangee. The staff is always in a good mood and speaks English besides to French. We had our own equipment with us, but the equipment in the diving center made a good and well maintained impression, too. The same counts for the Zodiacs. We have been exlusively diving at the Lavezzi Islands and the dive sites are really recommendable with e.g. some massive groupers and morays. Even an eagle ray was spotted during the days. We can highly recommend Jean and his team!Written 2 September 2021
- We did the 2.5 hour group tour and loved it! Having not really done any kayaking before, it was great being part of a group. Jessicya was a fantastic tour guide too. It was lovely to see some of the beautiful areas more difficult to get to on foot. We would really recommend it!!Written 14 July 2019
- First of all, to put things into perspective: we are from Hawaii, so our standards are high. (We already live in paradise) But the Maora Bch Sailing Club boat tour exceeded ALL of our expectations. For the price, the half day tour was unbeatable. Me, my wife, my mom and my 1 yr old daughter booked the morning tour and had the catamaran to ourselves. The coastline is gorgeous and the boat is spacious and new. We were 15 min late and the captain (Bruno) gave us 30 min extra time. The full day tour must be epic.
Captain Bruno is very very cool. He gave us interesting info about the coastline and took us to a pristine secluded cove to paddle board, snorkel, swim to the beach. It was awesome and beautiful. Bruno is a super nice, friendly, very experienced captain too. We love him.
The ride was soooo nice. Then when we got back we had food and drinks at the Maora bch club place that were VERY good. The pizza and salad were delicious and the caipirinhas were amazing. I can’t recommend this enough. We were just in Italy last week near cinque terre, rented our own small boat there for a day and this Maora boat tour was considerably better!Written 20 May 2022
- Our 10y old twins did a week of windsurfing course. High quality setting for a group course, groupe of 4, one teacher plus 2 assistant! High expectations from the teacher, good progress as a consequence. Kids also made new friends in the area.Written 15 August 2018
- Been there again and rented the same boat. Top condition, well maintained, absolutely nothing to complain. Had a great day again and will return again next year. We like this location as it's not too crowded and very close to the destinations around Bonifacio, Lavezzi or Cavallo.
Highly recommended.Written 24 July 2018
- Beautiful area for diving and windsurfing, located close to natural park of Corsica. Wonderful sandy beach in close vicinity.Written 6 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bonifacio
Bonifacio Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||€76.82|