- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- With an elevation close to ten thousand feet, Tioga pass is one of the highest pass in Sierra Nevada.Written 8 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Since Glacier Point Road is closed this year, it’s not really feasible to enjoy the short hike up to the top of Sentinel Dome. So this year we just viewed Sentinel Dome from North Dome across the Valley. It is a very different perspective to look at Sentinel Dome rather than being on Sentinel Dome.Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! This was by far our favorite part of visiting Yosemite. We drove up to the Hetch Hetchy road and waited for the ranger to open it right at 8am. Just a few minutes from there was the dam where we started our hike. Two young kids that made it all the way to Wapama falls and even swam in the pools below. Without the cool water, this may have been miserable. There is very little shade along the trail and although along the reservoir the entire time, there is no way to access it because of the steep drop offs. We saw many people struggling when we were nearing the dam at the end of our trip that were wearing flip flops/crocs and had one water bottle between them. Come prepared for high temps in the summer and start as early as you can get in the gate. When you get to the falls cross the first bridge and climb down under the second. This was where you could get into the water to cool off.Written 9 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 14-year-old son went on the 6-day High Country Adventure with knowledgeable, kind guides John and Nat. He was a little nervous for his first backpacking trip but truly had a wonderful time and was so glad that he went. The trip was challenging in a good way and the group really gelled and had a great time together. I could not be more grateful for Lasting Adventures and the way they shared their love of spending time in our beautiful national parks!Written 6 August 2022
- John and Catherine provide an excellent service. John as a tour guide was extremely thoughtful, knowledgeable, and responsive. He made my first time snowshoeing a pleasure and he made me feel safe with respect to the terrain and COVID.Written 7 March 2021